about Firecar and not only.........

Whether and what the fire car will extinguish fire is possible? If it is possible, it would be desirable to lift a theme about money / work in game. Also sat for example in a taxi, and you go, you carry people, you receive for it money. Or on first aid you arrive to the player who hp has not enough, and he sits in this machine (But not near to the driver, and behind if to sit in a cabin hp will not be restored) and restores there the health as leaves - all others receive money. And wounded when you sit in first aid, are designated on a radar one color, and - another. It is possible to distribute(allocate) marks on color scale, on similarity of how at the player are visible hp (green :arrow: yellow :arrow: red). It to know, whom to treat, and who is not present. Everyone who will blow up or will damage first aid with the driver loses some sum of money and if money did not remain - that dies :twisted: . Or with with delivery of a pizza it is possible to make on this basis, only you arrive, throw a pizza to the player, and it restores at once the certain amount hp (all is possible also).

What on it will tell? :roll:

:?:

Whether and what the fire car will extinguish fire is possible? If it is possible, it would be desirable to lift a theme about money / work in game. Also sat for example in a taxi, and you go, you carry people, you receive for it money. Or on first aid you arrive to the player who hp has not enough, and he sits in this machine (But not near to the driver, and behind if to sit in a cabin hp will not be restored) and restores there the health as leaves - all others receive money. And wounded when you sit in first aid, are designated on a radar one color, and - another. It is possible to distribute(allocate) marks on color scale, on similarity of how at the player are visible hp (green :arrow: yellow :arrow: red). It to know, whom to treat, and who is not present. Everyone who will blow up or will damage first aid with the driver loses some sum of money and if money did not remain - that dies :twisted: . Or with with delivery of a pizza it is possible to make on this basis, only you arrive, throw a pizza to the player, and it restores at once the certain amount hp (all is possible also).

What on it will tell? :roll:

:?:

LOL, thanks for the entertainment :lol:.

anyway, im glad that firetruck is mentioned, since we didnt hear that the hose would work from the devs, we only heard confirmation that Apache missiles and gun will work, and that tank cannon will work (i think).

and i guess that would you said should be possible through an add-on, but who exactly will be the patients/taxi customers/pizza catchers that you will pickup in your ambulances, taxis, etc? i think it would be very boring for those people. and yes, it should be possible to work out stuff on the radar in an add-on.

Check your spelling. :)

And yes it's all posible with the new C++ addon's.

But, don't you understand the meaning of words, written higher? :) It the main, not my spelling. English is not my native language. You were right about translator, but it's just helps to save time..........

It is called Fire Truck.............. I don't see any difference between Vice city's Fire car name, and simple Fire car. :P

and i guess that would you said should be possible through an add-on, but who exactly will be the patients/taxi customers/pizza catchers that you will pickup in your ambulances, taxis, etc? i think it would be very boring for those people. and yes, it should be possible to work out stuff on the radar in an add-on.

Sorry, but you don't read my post intently..... :x This is for earning money! Other way is to kill somebody, but! If you shooting worst of all, it is the only way to get money, then to buy powerfull weapons or some another stuff............. And, moreover, it will divercify game, it s not boriing, it means more opportunities for players in MTA. Isn't right???

Sorry, but you don't read my post intently..... :x This is for earning money! Other way is to kill somebody, but! If you shooting worst of all, it is the only way to get money, then to buy powerfull weapons or some another stuff............. And, moreover, it will divercify game, it s not boriing, it means more opportunities for players in MTA. Isn't right???

i still dont see what fun people will have when they ride in your taxi, or ambulance, or be pizza catchers... you will have fun doing it, but they wont have fun waiting for you.

but i THINK i may have understood it wrong. do you mean, that in a regular deatmatch/free-for-all, people are able to extinguish fires in the firetruck, heal people that go into the ambulance and that catch your pizzas, and take a ride in your taxi (riding in taxis is possible in the current version and lots of people drive people around, asking who needs a pick-up)? and you will make money for it? then it is an interesting idea.. i would like to be able to get health from ambulances, etc.

but if you mean a game mode revolved around doing this and only this, i think it will not be so fun for the patients/taxi-riders/etc.

The water was semi-syncd in 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3 (no firetruck in 0.4 vc), if a car or player was on fire near it the water syncd itself :)

i was kind of/sort of hoping for an answer about whether or not it will work in BLUE :wink:.

English isn't my mother-language is well. Yet I (almost) speak/type it fluently. :)

it isnt mine either, and i speak/write it even better than my native language. :D

btw Warrior, if you really are from Russia, do all of you guys go to internet cafe's or do you have GTA-capable computers at home?

still dont see what fun people will have when they ride in your taxi, or ambulance, or be pizza catchers... you will have fun doing it, but they wont have fun waiting for you.

money my friend, money. I perfectly know, that there always players, which had their car crashed or blowed, and there are no car/bike near. He can type in chat: Who can come here fastly and help me to get to some place? Of course, somebody, who has taxi car near him, will want to get money. And why do you treat to m y suggestion so badly? You you don't want to ride taxi to get money - just don't do it. I know, that always there there will be players who just want to ride, fly, sale. And if they will recent money for it, can it be bad???

About pizzas.

or be pizza catchers... you will have fun doing it, but they wont have fun waiting for you.

That's single moment. Other players, see players - workers on radar by other color, or see them by other blips. And if they have a few hp, they will not go away, they will even go to meet with you, if you can restore him his health.

All the more, many players simply cannot win the skirmish, or if it's boring for them.................

btw Warrior, if you really are from Russia, do all of you guys go to internet cafe's or do you have GTA-capable computers at home?

Most of us (gamers :roll::mrgreen: ) have private nets with high - speed internet (100mb/s) And me too, and all of our city's server regular gamers. As gamer, in mta I'm not a newb..........so, if you think, if I live in Russia, it means that we are all a bad gamers, and even don't have own computer with GTA on it, you are wrong.

t isnt mine either, and i speak/write it even better than my native language.
Also , i still dont see the need for a taxi , an AI controlled taxi would be cool :D

/taxi airport

An AI taxi would come and pick you up , just like in SP when you fail a mission :D

VERY cool idea :P. maybe this should be expanded a bit further, like you get to choose your location. because how would it know where you need to go? the location chooser should be similar to the race location chooser at the auto shop when you own it (you walk into a pink marker see a map of the city, where you use the arrow keys to choose which race you want - races are highlighted in red). you should be able to choose from several locations on the map, equally spaced apart. once you tell the taxi where you need to go, it starts traveling at a speed twice as fast as it does in single player. how does the AI overcome obstacles? exactly as the MAD drivers do in single player.. if a car is in the way, they swerve around it. if a guy is in the way, they run him over.

but then again this might be a stupid idea since you would always get to your location faster if you just sprinted to the nearest car and drove there. damn i just wasted 5 minutes typing :roll:.