Will mods be included?

If mods are made, and if they are good to your standards, will they be included in future versions of MTA Blue? An exmaple is Counter-Strike. it comes with several mods in the package, then can be installed if the user desires.

Also, will you have an MTA Blue mod download section where you can easily find a large number of mods? That would be excellent for new users since they wont have to go out and search for mods.

i don't imagine any major 3rd party mods being included. strictly from an ecenomic standpoint, the mta download should be as small as possible due to hosting issues. What I am interested in is perhaps an mta mods website, dedicated to reviews and such.

:!: me raises his hand to be a reviewer :!:

We will include some mods, otherwise blue is just a shell, nothing to play with. What these will be we haven't decided yet, but a few are in production. We won't be including a mod such as Liberty City converted, due to the size.

eAi

• Moderators
We will include some mods, otherwise blue is just a shell, nothing to play with. What these will be we haven't decided yet, but a few are in production. We won't be including a mod such as Liberty City converted, due to the size.

eAi

Excellent 8)

[...] The most important mod would be one that enables 124 players [...]

It's not that the client won't allow this but it's a bandwidth related problem. The server hosting a game which allows up to 124 players has to be on a 100 MBit line to run smoothly. :roll: I could be wrong ofcourse. :P

i was joking there :D Have you ever played Novalogic's new game

, Joint Operations : Typhoon Rising

it allowed me to run a 128 (or something like that) player server without lag , and if novalogic can do it... :D

So it IS possible , and if only people with fast connections connect the lag will be minimum :D

Mr.Xanni

i don't imagine any major 3rd party mods being included. strictly from an ecenomic standpoint, the mta download should be as small as possible due to hosting issues. What I am interested in is perhaps an mta mods website, dedicated to reviews and such.

:!: me raises his hand to be a reviewer :!:

:!: me raises his hand to be the website designer :!:

eAi

this is good to hear. i was very worried that we would have to play on user-made mods only. you can only garauntee good quality from mods made by the dev team. these official mods should set the 'standard.' i think you guys should include some simple game modes like DM, TeamDM, CTF, and possibly some more complex ones that demonstrate the abilities of modding in BLUE (game modes using particle effects, etc).