[Free] MTA: DayZ Backup System v1.6

Tekken

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im geting this error when i try to save something using MySQL

WARNING: [iSG-SISTEMA]/DayZ-ISG_BackupSystem/server_db.lua:39: dbExec failed; (1051) Unknown table 'vehicles' 

I just verified and I put dbExec instead of dbQuery.

Download latest version.

Hey mate, i dunno if you did it, but did you fix the item saving? cuz its still not saving for me. You said the saving is not even called, which line is it? Cuz maybe i could fix it. Items are working well, but vehicles don't save anything

Hey mate, i dunno if you did it, but did you fix the item saving? cuz its still not saving for me. You said the saving is not even called, which line is it? Cuz maybe i could fix it. Items are working well, but vehicles don't save anything

Soryy, but I don't have time right now, not sure what line it is but function is named backupAllVehZ().

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
How can I add other vehicles into the backup system, I saw the code but I don't understand what the numbers after the car ids mean, can you help me?

You have a table with vehicleAddonsInfo

{422, --[[Car ID]] 
4,    --[[Car Tires]] 
1,    --[[Car Engines]] 
1},   --[[Car Tank Parts]] 

How can I add other vehicles into the backup system, I saw the code but I don't understand what the numbers after the car ids mean, can you help me?

You have a table with vehicleAddonsInfo

{422, --[[Car ID]] 
4,    --[[Car Tires]] 
1,    --[[Car Engines]] 
1},   --[[Car Tank Parts]] 

Thanks for the reply!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, great job as always.

Is there any way to remove this errors? The script works just fine i think but my console is being spammed every minute.

WARNING: backupsystem\server_db.lua:241: Database result uncollected after 5 minutes. [Query: INSERT INTO tents (itemy, id) VALUES('[ [ 76, 15 ] ]',6)]

ty

Hey man, great job as always.

Is there any way to remove this errors? The script works just fine i think but my console is being spammed every minute.

WARNING: backupsystem\server_db.lua:241: Database result uncollected after 5 minutes. [Query: INSERT INTO tents (itemy, id) VALUES('[ [ 76, 15 ] ]',6)]

ty

Now should be fixed, download from main page and import you'r datadase.db (first make a backup just in case).