Crashes, now i really found the solution

Lara C.

hi,

i just wanted to say that i changed my graphics drivers (ATI 9800 Pro) and i was trying the Omega drivers and also switched off the fast-write option - and i dont crash anymore !!! (Or only had one crash in 2 hours or so)

It seems that 0.41 is more sensitive than 0.3..anyway...its ATI driverr/settings related !

cya

Crashes depends on :

Your pc ,

the way you setup everything

and the server

so .. really . there is no "solution" on mta 0.4.1 , The only thing u can do is join a server that does not make YOU crash (might make others) . One example for instance .

I went to the TmM server and played gtavc for 5 hours , NO crash at all . And i had to stop cause it was late . But i could have gone further . So i quit the TmM Server and found a full one . I crashed on the first 10 minutes . Then i went back to tmm . played there for about 30 minutes straigh until i caugh a cheater , right after he came into the server , i crashed .. He soon got banned and the crashing stoped . so ..

I leanred that . there is no "solution" right now with this version ..

I remember Lara C. saying earlier that he/she had had crashes every few minutes or so.

literally !

>>>

if it IS driver/settings related, then why isn't there any difference for me when i change settings or drivers? still the same crashes once in a long while (never had much anyway)

>>>

if it only would be "once in a while" i would NOT complain...very well aware that MTA is still in beta, and free and everything. But i got crashes like 8 out of 10 deaths/respawns....

I played on friday for 2 hours or so and only crashed ONCE..usually i would have crashed already 30 or 40, maybe more times in that time. It must have to do with the driver settings (esp. fastwrites)...anyway i was on a smaler server (offcial #1 i think)...and probably needs more testing on a bigger server....but i was just amazed to die and respawn for 2 hours straight and not have any crashes/freezes.

(This was, as said, after i replaced my ATI drivers with the Omega drivers and turned off fastwrites, as he suggests.)

The weird thing is..i do not have ANY, ANY issues with any other game on my PC