Kicked for running

• 2 weeks later...

1. The admin who did do this was punished and is being monitored (After a month or two of this happening).

2. Have you ever admin'd a server? Not all bells and whistles, unless ur server has no rules.

3. Don't let the event that happened be the one that sets the image for UA.

i wouldnt worry about it gunny

let them run thier server, when i play on clan servers i kinda have it in the back of my mind to expect a ban if im aliased, cuz if u kill an admin enuf times he starts talking shit and the second u talk back u get banned. happend more then once

thats one of the reasons i dont leave the FMJ server too much...

another thing i notice is admins dont seem to like ppl with no clan, dont think ive been banned as [FMJ]chode, but under say an alias....

*holds up fingers and toes* =/

hehe, there was a time when a certain FKU banned me and a certain leader from his server.....

he think twice b4 he does that again, hehe :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...

That is cheap, and lame. I suggest they DO find a new admin. but if it's his server, he has every right to do whatever the hell he wants...

I owned a Hostile Intent server (Half Life mod), and I own a clan ][82nd][

our rule is that Childeren 14 AND under may not use the mic. We enforce that rule because we don't want to hear whining and cracked voices. ALOTOF people love the rule, but the hostile intent forums were boycotting us and saying it was discrimination....We had every right to do whatever the fuck we wanted to do in our server cause NOONE else but my friend paid for the server, so thus, whatever we want, goes on in that server.

• 3 weeks later...

UA are still new kids on the block, they once banned someone for killign the admin with a colt 45, which the admin mistakened it for python and banned him for cheating by shooting the python as fast as the colt45 (he got the guns mixed up)

but the only thing I like about UA is that they let me film movies in their server without people screwing it up... :D

UA runs a pretty nice server...it's a shame they are all crying 12 yo's with no sense of justice...well that's about all I have to say about this issue.

Don't play on the server if you don't like playing with immature brats.

I guess that means you shouldn't play MTA altogether. What the others said is true: whining on this forum will not accomplish anything.