Post your MTA mod ideas here!

GTA CTF

--------------

new maps and normal ctf rules. however the person with the flag cant use any other weapn but the flag which he can hit people with. also microphone usage just like in counter strike. Only your team mates can hear you talk.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For talking we have a nifty tool called TeamSpeak. Also , I think it's dumb to not let let the flag-carrier use any weapons. Go play Tribes Vengeance , thats the best CTF game I ever have seen :)

t:v sucks, try tribes2 its way better but i agree, not letting the flag carrier use any weapons is bs

:? why does it suck? In my opinion , the game looks , feels and just , IS , much better then UT2004 , 2003 and Doom3. It even got a prequel storyline to tribes 2 , if I recall correctly. i dont have T1 and 2 , but I heard they have a lot of bugs , and the company that created them died.

The trouble is, support for T1 and T2 is limited because, when Dynamix were shut down by Sierra (bastards), they somehow managed to "lose" the source code. This means that the often-requested T1 dedicated Linux server can never be coded and that they could not remove the authentication when playing online. It seems that Gamespy have lost interest now. Would it be wrong to download a CD-key in order to get a free game working?

• 3 weeks later...