Pentagon flash

OrIoN

You guys are gullible idiots.

First of all, the plane was incinerated. He was flying at 500+ miles per hour with a full tank of fuel!

Second, he was aiming for the white house. So his "flying skills" for flying so low was that he missed and hit the pentagon. Chat between the terrorists and al qaeda show that they aimed for the white house. Why the hell would they attack the pentagon? THEY WANTED TO KILL BUSH!!!

Third, cover ups are common. It would be a threat to national security to release all that information. Like giving the terrorists a freaking manual to release that info! All those videos would give information about plane attacks against buildings.

Supporting the argument about the plane aiming for the white house, the pensyvania crash was the plane heading toward camp david, since they knew that bush would be in either place.

The clean hole in the building? Planners and builders built the pentagon to sustain attacks against this building, like MISSILE attacks. So it obviously kept the explosion and fuel in one tier while the momentum of the wreckage, or parts of the building that was hit, cut a hole.

Reviewing these facts, this is just propoganda and one big lie.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the over 130 passengers aboard the plane calling on their cell phones to their relatives. Those people died, their bodies were recovered, and their relatives morned. Seems like this flash forgot an important part of the equation.

EDIT 2: This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. The plane didn't make skid marks across the lawn. Why? BECAUSE IT HIT THE BUILDING!

It compares this crash to other crashes, showing debris trails. Well how many buildings do you see in the area where the plane crashed? I don't think I'll need to say that because a plane didn't skid across the ground means government conspiracy, it just means eye witness reports are not always valid.

Oh ye .. a 747 going 2 feet on top of a lawn wont leave marks .. Not even heat marks from the turbins ..

Edit : anyways .. nice topic to talk bout , everyone has their opnium .. so .. lets not start calling everyone a idiot .. cause .. everyone thinks differently ..

Lets all be happy and say we're all right .. :D

Oh ye .. a 747 going 2 feet on top of a lawn wont leave marks .. Not even heat marks from the turbins ..

I note your sarcasm. But there is no heat marks, thus proving the 747 was either much higher or that the plane was drifting. And even if the lawn defied the laws of physics by not being burned even under extreme heat, I don't think it has to do with government conspiracy, as the flash suggests.

And why all the fuss about the lawn? I was more interested in his idea behind the FBI confiscating the videos of nearby locations, or the way the building was damaged.