Limbs

heh i would like to see it possible to shoot another player's head of with the sniper like in the normal game :D

also animated death, like when u shoot off one of the target's leg, the poor victim starts jumping on the other one, then loses balance falls down and dies :P

heh i would like to see it possible to shoot another player's head of with the sniper like in the normal game :D

also animated death, like when u shoot off one of the target's leg, the poor victim starts jumping on the other one, then loses balance falls down and dies :P

that would make it too easy to kill with a sniper and it would become very popular then mta would turn into a AA-styled game

lol, i really don't care about the gore, sof 2 is a nice, strategical game. I just hate that you can't just play for fun for 10 minuts, because in 50% of the servers you have to download some crazy mod first, with a wonderfull rate of 1 kbps.

And with the Gold version, that damned Punkbuster used to kick me because I installed sof in a different folder! And then there is Counterstrike's Steam. I'm not even gonna start about that.

I just hope MTA won't become such a game, torn appart by some nerds who want to be "special" and create a useless mod.

Now who the hell did I get started about that. O yeah, I don't think gore is so important in a game, MTA is just fine as it is.