What about cheating?

Hope it will be like in Half-life and Counter-strike...

That there will be somekind security file download from the server or homepage and that it will be loaded....so the cheating will be basicly updated without releasing new versions everytime.

but sometimes, thats wat i want mta exactly NOT to do. i decided to get cs bcuz it was suppsedly the 'best' online game. but wen i bought HL, and downloaded, cs, there was steam. all i wanted to do was friggin play the game, but no, u have to update 60,000 first. then wen u finally reach a server, u have to download all this anti-cheat crap.

with mta u can just install and play. if u just wanna play for 5 mins, there is no crappy hassle of updating or anythin.

it all depens how this is implemented.

Even if modifications are allowed for cars etc etc and trainers dont work

There still the handling file to make cars go faster and indestructable

I'm fighting the urge to say "You'd know all about that ;)"

I'm sure they've thought of that though. But they can't give us many details on the new anti-cheat protection, for obvious reasons.

Even if modifications are allowed for cars etc etc and trainers dont work

There still the handling file to make cars go faster and indestructable

Who knows. The MTA Team has already said that the game is no longer dependent on the SCM file among others, so it would seem that information from all of the files is dynamically loaded by MTA itself. So changing your handling file probably won't do anything.

CS? The best game? You have no idea how funny that is. If you want a real game, one that actually requires some skill, check out AUT

Actually, CS Source is an awesome game. It does take skill, or else you won't get any kills in. In CS, there are 3 proper ways to aim/kill. If you do it any other way, you'll die easily :P