GTA stunting is getting back

are u planning to make a new gta stunt vid?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. are u planning to make a new gta stunt vid?

• yer sure I am!!
    • maybe
    • No

hey all, i c that allot of the "old" stunters are getting back to this forum. I'm making a vid myself with NosGoth. it contains allot of original grinds, nice on roof gaps and spins above 5500 degrees (!!!). The vid will be done in 3 a 4 weeks I guess. So i just want to say to all the stunters: go back on ya pcj and go stunting, cuz gta stunting was a bit gone for a while.

so keep on stunting!! :D

i wont even start on where my vid is.. its got stuff that i only saw being done on the last batch of stunt vids, and i was pulling it way too long ago, but yesh, i notice everyone is back in the game... there is lots to do, and LC hasnt been given a decent look-in yet either

Nos, andy, sm crew, bloody and samurai, lb, the rest of the crew... lets keep it up!

b~ware is going hard as always, shame i cant grind rails to save myself =P

Yeah Xerox you will be amazed when you see our tricks. Some are just unreal. 8) Yesterday I also pulled of 2 new grinds.

If VCSL was still up I could have showed you guy's a few tricks... but since it's down.... :D

WOOHOO!!! Today I finally did (AFTER 5 WEEKS OF TRYING!! <-- NOT A LIE!) the shorter blue-grind at the Panlantic-building.

Ramon already did the longer one which was also very hard but I did the smaller version which has an anoying little twist in it which bumps you off almost every time. :P

Anyways I felt like saying this, because most of you people don't realise how difficult some of the stunts we do are.

You'll see the stunt in our next vid ofcourse. 8)

I havent actually started looking at whats possible in LC - but it seems there are lots of bugs to exploit =)

Also the fact that you can call up a new bike from anywhere seems to mean we can jump from the top of tall buildings (thanks for puttin the heli in =)

Also noticed that grinding in lc means grinding long bridges for about 30 seconds plus :shock::shock::shock: so I might just have to try and find some large gaps to jump (more my style)