Stunt Mania Unleashed (Video By: LBtrw)

Yes, if you have seen any of the Stunt Mania(s), you might remember me 8) ...

I made this for the old fans (& perhaps new ones) :lol: -Enjoy

This video does have some original stunts, and seems a bit short, I did not get all the stunts in that I personally wanted to, but thats ok. Please remember, I like to keep some realism in my videos. (so if you think some of the tricks are lame, then try thinking of it like *could this be done in real life* ?) :idea:

(Size: 32MB Quality: High)

Link:

http://www.icedogg.net/LBtrw/Videos/Stu ... eashed.wmv

Edited by Guest

man, u gotta show this at my forums, ur a vintage stunter, everyone needs to see.

i'll edit this topic with my comments :P

EDIT: hehe, nice to see u hitting those old VC spots again man, really brings me back. Good job on the video, very nice compression btw, the quality was amazing. The boat jump was really flukey, but really funny. Some of those grinds were pretty nice too man. Welcome back to the stunting world!

Andyroososoft

Edited by Guest

Hurray for _LBtrw_for bringing back his Stunt Mania serie's. 8)

The video was really good. Okay some stunts weren't very impressive but the editing was very, very well done. The only thing i disliked about the editing was the outro. (you know where the text moves to the right-side of the screen)

Some stunts were really nice. I especially liked those short grinds over at Diaz' Mansion.

As for the boat-bail... It reminds me of my bail on hich I fell on top of a lightpole. You may have seen this in my Bailvid once.

Overall I give it a 8.6/10, because it is way better then your old Stunt Mania-vids (which I've always liked) but less good as those amazing video's out there such as "I want to believe".

Very nice job mate. :D

Yes, perhaps the MTA Screenies/Movies Forum is about to come back to life again?

From some other topics I have read, it seems it is about possible to have everyone comming back and doing even more videos! I maybe have started something good with comming out with this old sko0l video. :wink:

I can't wait to see some more videos from you guys!

-Thanks for the comments on my video, I knew it wasn't the best, and yes I did put a lot of editing effort into it, I just wish most of you would spend a hour extra listening to the songs and the syncing of ur stunts :P

(some of my stunts sucked, I know.... but at least I looked good doing it.. lol. :lol: It only took about 4 days and 35 stunts, (which u can see I rushed it.. btw) 8)

Edit: I made this video with Fraps 2 & Windows Movie Maker 2.1. (I can easily make a good edited video with the old skool editors.) :lol:8):wink:

wow i reaaly tought i never see ya again :shock::wink:

nice vid, bit easy tricks but good editing and i liked the boat-bail 8)

yeah i hope that all the "old stunters" like u and dj-gta and bloody and samurai_ohk etc etc.. come back with new vids :)

I'm making a vid with NosGoth, its got really sick grinds and spins above 5000 degrees ( i got the WR: 5991 degrees 8) )

So everbody go back on ya pcj and go stunting !!!

Yes, perhaps the MTA Screenies/Movies Forum is about to come back to life again?

bah, i dont really think so, lol. most of the big stunters are never to come back, but hey, wutever, lol! :lol:

we gotta go on MTA sumtime man, i was just playin with Blah and i realized how fun it was again! I wanna take sum stunting screenies.

l8er - - - Andyroososoft

This video was amazing. As being a close friend of LB, he let me see the video before it went public, he hosts his stuff at my website.

All I have to say is wow, your stunts are spectacular, keep up the good work, I've been a fan ever since the original Stunt Mania (1).

been a fan of lbtrw's editing skill since stunt mania 1 (i have the whole set =) and from talking with him hes a nice guy as well =P

sick stunts as always, we all gotta hook up and have a session at some time

yes, i am still workin on my vid... dont ask why its taken this long =P

*downloads latest vid and hopes there are 360 flips and 360's in there (yes they are possible in real life now)

• 2 weeks later...

I really appreciate someone wanting to see my other videos :wink:

I know I lost all my videos...

(even a never released one)

I do know there is a Stunt Mania 3 over at FilePlanet!

I might have backed them up to a cd (I will search for it and upload them to a server)

I would really appreciate it if someone else could find my videos! :cry:

Thanks, I currently have Stunt Mania 1, 2, 3, and Unleashed... all on The Gamers Alliance Now... Labled as followed:

Stunt Mania

Stunt Mania 2

Stunt Mania 3

Stunt Mania 4 (Still Missing)

Stunt Mania Unleashed

(I will post links sortly* I'd also like to see my perfect video again 2) :wink: