Do you know what would be cool...

Combine

A Half Life 2 mod that is like GTA. You could steal cars, collect floating weapons. And the cool part would be the physics, such as when you run over people they would realisticly flop around. And it would be cool to have seperate hit boxes on a vehicle, such as the engine, gas tank, and wheels.

EDIT: The real question. Is there any mods coming out like this for HL2 that any of you know about?

you should shut up every post from posty is like u r a moderator

what is wrong with you? you come into the forums, first thing you do is brake a law, then bump an old topic. and when you get commented about it your getting all pissy!

and for the question - well, i think it would work... why wouldnt it?

ok, now for a moderator reply : posty acts/does like that cause he knows the rules and knows what will most likely get a lock or flame or what is a thread that will come good of it, mainly cause hes been around long time.BTW he is telling him that it shoud be in general cause posting in the wrong sections might get your post tread locked/deleted.

[DUI]JIMMAYYY : shrink your sig, its way over the allowed size.

Black Dragon do your job : moving this to general ( as BD should have done)

You do know how long I've been here, right? I also talk to two of the dev members and a few forum moderators on MSN. I know what should be in what, and if something isn't in the right place. I know the rules, and I know if something is just basic spam. So, guess what? Listen to what comments I say, and the moderators might not hate you as soon as you come in here. I'm just telling people that they posted in it a wrong section and such. Or that they broke the rules. Is there anything wrong with that? And xenex, thanks for backin me up.

[offtopic]

if he keeps flaming, this topic will simply get a nice lock

*looks around*

and i'll throw away the key!!!!

m00hahahahha!

[/offtopic]

yes, this SHOULD be possible, but i think nobody will make a mod like that, would be just way too much work

[offtopic]

if he keeps flaming, this topic will simply get a nice lock

*looks around*

and i'll throw away the key!!!!

m00hahahahha!

[/offtopic]

That's one of the reason's why I love MB. But I've said this many times before. 8)

Okay no more offtopic for me anymore.

http://forum.mtavc.com/search.php?search_author=Posty

not really, get off his case. At least hes doing something better than spamming bullshit. At this point I'm pretty much letting spammers run rampant and letting the higher powers drain their post counts when they think they are gonna hit 3000 or something. Its just too much work to try and take care of this forum when the essential tools are broken for us mods.

• 1 month later...