[WIP] RPG Gamemode!

Bilal135

Hello guys, I just started working on a RPG game mode, which is almost complete, just the GUI work is left, I will release this RPG game mode to public, fully uncompiled allowing you to edit anything you want, but at your own risk. Editing even 1 line from any script, if you don't know anything about scripting, can cause the whole game mode to stop, because the files are in one folder, and all lua files have only one meta.xml.

Features Highlight

This RPG game mode will have all the features, which one RPG game mode should have. Here's the highlight.

Ok-icon.pngVehicle God Mode

This is the vehicle god mode created by me, /vehgod to turn it on, and /vehgodoff, to turn it off. This command can be only used by people who are in group "Admin".

Ok-icon.pngLS Hospital Map

This is almost the same, but I changed the trees.

Ok-icon.pngAFK System

This AFK System, has many features, it allows you to get AFK by writing the command /afk, and to get back /back. This AFK System freezes the player who does the command, hides his nametag and sets his alpha to 120. If the player has some wanted level, then it won't allow him to get AFK.

Ok-icon.pngAuto Join Skins

I just noticed that when ever we join the game, our skin is always 0, (Carl Johnson - CJ) , So I decided that there should be some script that will change player's skin to random, Yes I've finished that, wasn't so hard. This script sets your skin randomly on join.

Ok-icon.pngClear Chat

This is just simple, allows you to clear the chat on /clearchat command. This is admin command, can't be used by any player.

Ok-icon.pngNew Join Quit

I created this resource, new join quit, this is better than the custom one, and it looks beautiful. Well if you don't like it, I don't care, remove it then.

Ok-icon.pngJoin Sound

This script plays a sound (1 second), when a player joins, if you're in game, and you've minimized it, and you're searching something on internet, it will alert you when some player joins the server. Very useful.

Ok-icon.pngLocal Chat

This local chat, allows you to talk to the people who are standing close to you. Main chat is to talk with the whole server, so this resource is very important in RPG servers.

Ok-icon.pngAdmin Note System

This is 'admin note system', well it can't be used by any super mod or moderator, just admins can use this. Syntax is '/note . This is also very important script for RPG servers.

Ok-icon.pngWalking Styles

This resource, allows you to set your walking styles, I've made temporary two styles for now, /womanstyle and /oldmanstyle, add whatever you want by your self when it will be released. /defaultstyle to set your walking style to default.

Actions-edit-delete-icon.pngMarkers

These are not done till now, these will include:

• LS Club Marker: This will set your interior to LS Club.

• LS Hospital Marker: This will set your interior to LS Hospital.

• LS Police Station Marker: This will set your interior to LS Police Station.

• LS City Hall Marker: This will set your interior to LS City Hall.

• And more.....

Actions-edit-delete-icon.pngGUI's

These are not done till now, these will include:

• Police Job System.

• Medic Job System.

• Skins Shop.

• Vehicles Shop.

• And more.....

Actions-edit-delete-icon.pngInformation Panel

This is information panel created by me, thanks to Anubhav for helping me in this. You may see the screen shot of this in ''Images'', I'm still working on it.

Information Panel

2qwj4ew.png

Join Quit

2zzkher.png

Walking Styles

2utnjbo.jpg

Vehicle God Mode

b4e2jl.png

Spawning Location

21rm69.png

More Coming Soon!

If there will be more features, I will edit the topic and add them, I am expecting some good reply from your's side. You're free to give your opinion. Thanks.

Edited by Guest
I guess you didn't read the topic carefully, as I said that I'm working on it, and it is un complete. Nothing from community I am using. So you better think before you post.

Why you waste your time to create the ''same'' thing as in community? god..

To learn? This looks useless for you, but for him it's a lot of work. Learn by doing is the best way to learn.

Keep going Bilal ;)

I guess you didn't read the topic carefully, as I said that I'm working on it, and it is un complete. Nothing from community I am using. So you better think before you post.

Why you waste your time to create the ''same'' thing as in community? god..

To learn? This looks useless for you, but for him it's a lot of work. Learn by doing is the best way to learn.

Keep going Bilal ;)

To learn? He asks me for help allday but he shouldn't release these things in starting. He should practice and go ahead and create a better 1.

Ok guyz, Bilal is banned on MTA forums for 1-2 years. He is leaving MTA and he is realy tensed about this so he handed this to me. I'll create a topic on it once done. And about my school gamemode, I'll just release the DX Login panel. I must improve myself for that!

Ok guyz, Bilal is banned on MTA forums for 1-2 years. He is leaving MTA and he is realy tensed about this so he handed this to me. I'll create a topic on it once done. And about my school gamemode, I'll just release the DX Login panel. I must improve myself for that!

Did he even read his ban reason? :roll: It says until 01/11/2014, AKA Saturday. :lol: I guess Saturday is 1 or 2 years away.

O_o, he told me 23 hours then Shariq told me some 1-2 years lol

He told me and then I told you the same.

[10/29/2014 6:38:36 PM] Mя.SнαяιQ: U are banned for how long?

[10/29/2014 6:38:47 PM] Bilal135: How long does not care

[10/29/2014 6:38:53 PM] Bilal135: Its for 1 year or 2 years.

but yesterday, Woovie told me that bilal is 12 years old. So I can imagine what he can do or what he can say.

ROFL