[LOOKING FOR] Traitor System

frankvg

Hi guys.

Me and some friends do not have all the games to play the original Trouble in Terrorist Town, but now we wanted to see if there is a similar gamemode in MTA. I have searched around and saw a dead topic about a server running Trouble in Terrorist Town, but it is down. I have not found anything, but maybe one of you has a working resource which is similar to the Trouble in Terrorist Town mode.

Thanks in regards.

Frank

Hi guys.

Me and some friends do not have all the games to play the original Trouble in Terrorist Town, but now we wanted to see if there is a similar gamemode in MTA. I have searched around and saw a dead topic about a server running Trouble in Terrorist Town, but it is down. I have not found anything, but maybe one of you has a working resource which is similar to the Trouble in Terrorist Town mode.

Thanks in regards.

Frank

Not a lot of people will have a free laying script like this and to this, not a lot of people would script this. I suggest it that if you want to get a hand on TTT scripts, get some budget as people these days only get involved when there is talk about dosh.

Hi guys.

Thanks in regards.

Frank

Not a lot of people will have a free laying script like this and to this, not a lot of people would script this. I suggest it that if you want to get a hand on TTT scripts, get some budget as people these days only get involved when there is talk about dosh.

Well then it's kinda easy, since I do not have anything to spend :)

It was worth the try.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the opportunity, but I cannot script a single sentence. Due to your honor as a scripter I would not even try to touch the script.

Thank you kindly for your reply though.

Btw, that mta sa community ttt isnt working, Ive tried.

ithink u didn't contect it with database

#4 KryPtoHolYx

Because we think that mysql is a good save system, and why not ?

to the 2 errors/warnings they are because you haven´t connected the script to the mysql server ( maybe use xampp )

Maps, i´ll upload some.

Regards