Old MTA:Race DM Maps

NeonBlack

Hello,

do you think there's any chance for me to get some of those old MTA:Race DM maps that were on servers like XIII, EPG or DDC years ago?

Of course they kept those maps secret back then to stay exclusive, but today there's no server with these old maps, is there?

So maybe one of the oldschool server keepers reads this and still has an unused archive with MTA:Race maps they could send me, I'd be happy. We'd use these maps on Neon United in the Classic Race Deathmatch mode.

If you don't want them to be on Neon, please open a server with them. I think we can all agree that nobody has any advantages when they're just idleing on some HDD.

• 2 months later...

I used to administrate Betefield DD in MTASA:Race. The maps then were hard to get a hold of then but fun to play (that's what brought the players back) I recently spoke to one an old MTASA:Race friend, he has a tonne load of old school MTASA:Race DD maps, however, they all need converting which is a painful task to do manually.

Converting MTASA:Race maps to the current format (with objects) is all good but it involves re-adding spawn points and pickups. I am not sure if there is a converter which does spawns, pickups and objects.

I am not sure if this website helps:

http://maps-for-mta.my1.ru/index/maps/0-6

Some of download links for the maps are dead but you might strike lucky.