Russian Mafia Organization - Discussion(2)

DarkGX

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arti some one suggested making a server on quaknet for our gang, it sounds really good to me... (so we don't have to make 600 threads about RMO, though the people would then know how great it was,lets be polite)... But just a little.

White russian, this is the new RMO topic, I am sure you knew that before you posted the other. So, fuck you. Lol.

Sorry Arti, been very busy... Work/School etc... I can give you the HTML code... No problem. I don't know when I am gonna be on, so just post IRC details on here whenever... I will give you the code if we meet on MSN Messenger... Also... http://rmo.twsh.net ... I know I didn't ask but it just looks so cool :)

hi guys, i asked the don if i can enter the family and he told its ok.

im glad to be a member of the family. i hope its ok if i already use the rmo logo.

p.s. don u asked if its possible to get to the hp of the family by clickin on the logo. - just test it :D

hi guys, i asked the don if i can enter the family and he told its ok.

im glad to be a member of the family. i hope its ok if i already use the rmo logo.

p.s. don u asked if its possible to get to the hp of the family by clickin on the logo. - just test it :D