Start New Clan....

Unknown

.... Im Thinking Of Starting A New Clan... With Someone.....

Contact Me If You Intested... And You Must Belong In A Few Of These Catagories....

1. Online PLAYING MTA VC Most Of The Time (Dont Want Someon Who Will Never Be Online)

2. You Gotta Have MSN Or AIM :P

3. Cant Be Too New.. Been Playing MTA VC For Atleast A Few Months Now

4. I Dont Want Someone That ALWAYS Uses Stubbies... You Can Once In A Wile But Not Like ALLL The Time... NO NO

5. POSIBLY Get A Server... I Got Website And Server But The Host Dont Know Yet... I MIGHT Get It On A Faster Comp But... Wee Will See

6. Thats About IT :P lol

Ive Been Playing GTA VC Since It Came Out But I Was Playing It On XBox Ive Been PLayuing It On PC And MTA For About 3 Months Probly More... And I Am Getting Better.. :P

NOTE:This Is Not My Real Name.... Im Am Posting Under Unknown Because Im Currently In A Clan And I Dont Wanna Quit Untill Im Sure I Can Get My Own Clan Going.

I Dont Have A Name Yet.. :-/

AIM: NoOneX013

MSN: CANT DISPLAY Sry.. My Clan Leader Knows It :-/

If You Dont Have AIM Private MSG Me.. THXS

Edited* I Will Also Be Getting Eather A Teamspeak Or Ventrillo Server

.... Im Thinking Of Starting A New Clan... With Someone.....

Contact Me If You Intested... And You Must Belong In A Few Of These Catagories....

1. Online PLAYING MTA VC Most Of The Time (Dont Want Someon Who Will Never Be Online)

2. You Gotta Have MSN Or AIM :P

3. Cant Be Too New.. Been Playing MTA VC For Atleast A Few Months Now

4. I Dont Want Someone That ALWAYS Uses Stubbies... You Can Once In A Wile But Not Like ALLL The Time... NO NO

5. POSIBLY Get A Server... I Got Website And Server But The Host Dont Know Yet... I MIGHT Get It On A Faster Comp But... Wee Will See

6. Thats About IT :P lol

Ive Been Playing GTA VC Since It Came Out But I Was Playing It On XBox Ive Been PLayuing It On PC And MTA For About 3 Months Probly More... And I Am Getting Better.. :P

NOTE:This Is Not My Real Name.... Im Am Posting Under Unknown Because Im Currently In A Clan And I Dont Wanna Quit Untill Im Sure I Can Get My Own Clan Going.

I Dont Have A Name Yet.. :-/

AIM: NoOneX013

MSN: CANT DISPLAY Sry.. My Clan Leader Knows It :-/

If You Dont Have AIM Private MSG Me.. THXS

Edited* I Will Also Be Getting Eather A Teamspeak Or Ventrillo Server

It is unneccsary to type in all capitals and makes you look more like an idiot then a professional typer. English teachers tell you not to type essays like that, consider a forum post an essay from now on.

Thanks

lol u don't have to make urself unknown man just because u want to start ur own clan

just because u do doesnt mean u have to hide it from ur clan or ur leader and gang leader that will kick u because of this is a fucking retard

lol now after saying that it will prob be one of my guys :lol::lol:

.... wow.... sad....

:) =ALX= thats the caln i was in when i posted this then i went and joined UA... now im having problems with them..... to many members.....

*takes deep breathe*

Hi!

lol my names MatreX may have seen me arround.... by the way.. do u really think im dumb enogh to leave my ip the same..... lol

Hows POK][Name

POK ..... Poeple On Krack.... lol i dont know

• 3 weeks later...