TURFWARS !! BACK UP !! http://turfwar.wojjie.net

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see only these.. VCA, VCP, VCK, FMJ, HD, ULK, SM, KFC and TmM.

But NO LMW, what could be the problem here ?

EDIT: Got a friend to take a screenshot so I definetly know its there, just dunno why I can't see it.

EDIT 2: No it aint pay n spray. :)

I just updated the site, witha forum link, and yes i see the new gangs turf, and yes it is were the pay n' spray is ;) But you are there on the map, Good luck with your conquest :D If your still not sure if you are on the map please have a look at this MAP (it is the map we use on the front page of our site, and will be the most updated one)

Marcel

Should be fairly soon now, just some finishing touches needed on the site and forums, a few points to discuss with marcel and we are good to go.

Is the script for this ready? What servers would we play on? We could run GTA3 on the gangwar server but I would need to either have Nutz available for the match or give him notice.

Kung: As for scripts, we dont need any that we dont already have, unless we decide to have a special match ;) As for the server(s) Not really sure what we will do for that, all we really need is someone who can put a password on a server. If anybody see's sowera, maybe he could run the turf war server, but I see his gta3 server isnt updated to 0.4.1, and i personaly havent seen him around lately so im not sure if he would be able. So if anybody would care to host the Official Turf War server, I would hola special place in my heart, as else were ;P for that particualr server.

Marcel

Servers shouldnt be too much of a problem, hasn't been a problem for gangs before on the whole. VCA server is gta3 and can be used for instance.

Marcel: we will need a slightly edited script, as we want it to ignore death by vehicle, oli offered to help out back at the inception of turfwars so hopefully he'll find some time to put it together for us :)

Excellent another gang that will be participating in turf wars. I'd like to mention to all the gangs that will be participating to sign onto our FOURMS so that we can keep better track of each gang. Only one member of each gang has to register, and make a post. The reason for this is it makes it much easier for Bump and myself to keep track of each gang, and the challenges they make. So far only a few gangs have done so. The gangs that have done so are VCK, ULK, and VCA. We will not be accepting challenges anywere else besides the turf war forums, so it is important that you make a post for your gang there.

Marcel

I registered on that forum but I never got an email to activate it. I have tried to get the password emailed but they said it's not active...

Bump,

I don't think servers will be an issue either but I wanted to make sure it was covered. I assume Nutz would come thru with one since he is such a GTA3 fan. Even if it meant converting the VC Gangwar server.

The script will need to get rid of car kills so that can't be used as a tactic.. it still will factor in but hopefully not as much.

I hope we get a bunch more gangs involved but even with the group we now have it should be interesting