[WIP] Gang System

Anubhav

I am making this resource for my friend and my server. It will be compiled and it is by A-team ( Anubhav Scriping Team)

What is planned for release?

THIS IS MAINLY FROM SGN. License will be thier!

[*] GUI based!

[*] Invite players!

[*] Create gangs! Delete your gang! Leave your gang! Pass the foundership!

[*] 3 ranks. 1 = Founder 2 = Leader 3 = Trial

[*] View your group invites!

[*] Promote/Demote/Kick a member.

[*] Group chat!

[*] Change turf color!

Planned to release: In September sadly..

Progress: 10%

Edited by Guest

Why do you open a thread where you can't even show screenshots? I believe it is not even "Work in Progress". It's like every thread you open,after 2-3 days it's locked and you make a new thread.

Let me just ask you smth. You have a "Scripting-Team" but you need 2 months for such a system?

Anyway,

Good luck.

Why do you open a thread where you can't even show screenshots? I believe it is not even "Work in Progress". It's like every thread you open,after 2-3 days it's locked and you make a new thread.

Let me just ask you smth. You have a "Scripting-Team" but you need 2 months for such a system?

Anyway,

Good luck.

Wait what??? 2 months? Not that much, only some 10-12 days.

Anyway,

Good luck.

Yeah better edit October to September.

Anyway,

Good luck.

Yeah better edit October to September.

That was a accident duh.. Anyways I'll post screenshots after coming from school.

@Smart.: 1 day? And you scripted everything by your own? (Not copied anything, started by an empty file. And lets not say GUIEditor) I wonder how the hell you, and others, can script that fast? :o (And no, I don't use GUIEditor lol.)

Yup, completely from scratch. Dunno bout others but when I get started on something I don't do something else until it's finished

If you want to make a good system without bugs and etc, you take your time. I don't believe you can make a whole complete system in just 1~2 week(s) without any possible bugs that there could be.

It's actually totally possible to make it in 1-2 weeks without bugs, that is if you know what you're doing...

@Smart.: 1 day? And you scripted everything by your own? (Not copied anything, started by an empty file. And lets not say GUIEditor) I wonder how the hell you, and others, can script that fast? :o (And no, I don't use GUIEditor lol.)

It's really not that hard.