onClientPreRender

mustang

is there any other event than "onClientPreRender" or "onClientRender" cause i have a project iam working that needs alot of looping for the same function , for about 33 triggers per second , but i realised that functions depends on rendering , and my server fps limit is 60 and iam worried about people who got low fps like 30 - 40 or lower , they wont have the same result , its something about moving objects without let them teleporting from place to another thats why , i will be moving these object with small values each 3 mili secs(almost) to show smooth movement , i tried to get the client fps and do some math , but its really REALLY hard and takes alot of work .

Well there is setTimer but the minimum time is 50 mili secs not even close to 3.

After all what is so hard to calculate ? You take the current FPS let's say 45 FPS , that is 1 sec (1000 mil sec ) that mean's that the smallest possible trigger is 1000/45 = 22 mili sec, for 3 mili sec you would need 1000/3 = 333 FPS that is not possbile , at 100 FPS (max) you can do a 1000/100 = 10 mili sec trigger.

Well there is setTimer but the minimum time is 50 mili secs not even close to 3.

After all what is so hard to calculate ? You take the current FPS let's say 45 FPS , that is 1 sec (1000 mil sec ) that mean's that the smallest possible trigger is 1000/45 = 22 mili sec, for 3 mili sec you would need 1000/3 = 333 FPS that is not possbile , at 100 FPS (max) you can do a 1000/100 = 10 mili sec trigger.

I solved this problem by getting the coordinates of the object , for example if the object reached the wanted position or higher then stop the loop , anyways thanks , it may take about 400 - 500 mili sec more time for low fps players