4way gang war

Quig

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Bump wrote:

Sounds fun, a few of us discussed a 3 way match before now but never considered a 4way one

Will you be using admin+ to enforce the 'one defender in HQ at all times' rule?

likely, unless the admin+ begins to lag the game. some assigned 'admin' could spectate.

i don't thing it will be a problem enforcing that rule becuase from what i've seen the 3 other gangs are very fair and probably wouldn't try anything like that

but what might be a good idea is ahve a fraps person assigned to each gang that way we can record all the action could make for a good movie

I also dont think there will be any problems with 'empty bases',im sure someone will pipe up if the 'defenders' have run away lol :lol:

We have a few slots open for people to Fraps or observe how it goes off.

Best thing about this style,is lazy people like me can just sit and wait for someone to turn up :lol:

Okay, I think I may have gotten the words out wrong last night, it was late and I was tired.

Just cuz it's the 4 current gangs involved, doesn't mean it's limited to us, hell, I'd love the chance to gangrape ULK with other gangs--I mean have a fair game with ULK and a few others as soon as possible, hopefully within a week after. :D

^ Ya know I love ya B.

I only argued before regarding this because it seemed my idea was run with without me on purpose.

I am satisfied that it's just a matter of ease of setup and not a personal grudge against my little band of warriors.

You won't hear me complaining about our not participating, I wish you guys luck getting this off the ground cleanly so more of these can happen.

I think Bump's suggestion regarding Admin+ should be considered... If you want to ensure footprints on a defenders base or any other rule it can be enforced with this new admin.

I hope KFC is invited into the next one and we will invite all into the next one we organize. It sounds like too much fun to have squabbling ruin this like it does with most things in this "game".

Okay, I think I may have gotten the words out wrong last night, it was late and I was tired.

Just cuz it's the 4 current gangs involved, doesn't mean it's limited to us, hell, I'd love the chance to gangrape ULK with other gangs--I mean have a fair game with ULK and a few others as soon as possible, hopefully within a week after. :D

^ Ya know I love ya B.

ud better still love me :cry:

OMFG kung is the only one that hasn't bitched i nthe other Big gangs about not being involved lol

ok neways the only reason kfc wasn't approached or involved in this is cuz kung was ofline on msn so i wasn't able to get a hold of him

but KFC and ULK and TmM will be involved in the next war. hey fuck u could even take initiative and set a war up ur self(DB or whoever KFC is running things these days)

OMFG kung is the only one that hasn't bitched i nthe other Big gangs about not being involved lol

ok neways the only reason kfc wasn't approached or involved in this is cuz kung was ofline on msn so i wasn't able to get a hold of him

but KFC and ULK and TmM will be involved in the next war. hey :o u could even take initiative and set a war up ur self(DB or whoever KFC is running things these days)

um quit i think we just talked about this didnt we :lol:

but KFC and ULK and TmM will be involved in the next war. hey :o u could even take initiative and set a war up ur self(DB or whoever KFC is running things these days)

I never bitched about not participating I just wanted to spectate but guess I can't.

I only argued before regarding this because it seemed my idea was run with without me on purpose.

I am satisfied that it's just a matter of ease of setup and not a personal grudge against my little band of warriors.

You won't hear me complaining about our not participating, I wish you guys luck getting this off the ground cleanly so more of these can happen.

I think Bump's suggestion regarding Admin+ should be considered... If you want to ensure footprints on a defenders base or any other rule it can be enforced with this new admin.

I hope KFC is invited into the next one and we will invite all into the next one we organize. It sounds like too much fun to have squabbling ruin this like it does with most things in this "game".

anyone want in one of ours?

like kung said we COULD make our own.....assuming somone wants to fight us 8)

Bishop,ive got a post HERE,which covers 'camping' a bit.

As its a 5 Round spectacular,i think we should just stick to 5 players per round.

As teams take losses,it makes the round even more interesting,respawning another,tips the balance to much in one clans favour.

This game wont work,if teams start waiting for others to fight it out first.

We have 4 bases to attack,so each clan should able to pick one and get stuck in.

But your not commited to the attack,anyone can break off and run for cover/get health/run back to assist in defending.

As long as clans fight from the outset,it should work ok.

The winner of each round , is the clan who survives.

If clans have equal wins after round 5,they will play a single round to decide the final winner.

Only after saturday can we see what works,what doesnt and how it can be improved.

I cant wait. :wink: