The FMJ Movie v0.4 ::: Looking at the Sea

Well, as is the tradition in FMJ, the FMJ Movie 0.4 has been created with all new footage from MTA 0.4.1

The Music in the Movie is by EliSON ([FMJ]Matt).

The movie can be downloaded here.

All comments welcomed, hope u all like it :)

Edited by Guest

not a bad movie to show someone who hasn't played mta before to show them what they're missing

but really it's just mta video captures strung together with background music.

was this more for getting people to listen to the music than anything else?

yeah i could do that np i still have all the raw stuff and the premiere vid stuff so editing in more gta3 would be fine, ill work on it today and put mta titles in it instead of fmj :)

Sounds good Oli, though of course put something along the lines of 'Video made by [fmj]oli and [fmj] members, an established MTA gang/clan.' at the end.

Only fair that credit go's where its due, and will have the added bonus of publicising the thriving mta gang scene

ok im gonna make a private 16 player gta3 server tonight. Im gonna record all the new GTA3 stuff for the trailer then, all i need now is 15 ppl to come play some gta3 :)

So if u wanna come then post here and ill get a good group together. Remeber that ill be recording a lot of the time and ill be telling ppl what to do some of the time, so be willing to accomodate for that please.