Crashing b4 getting in to the game

Guest HamBoy

g'day all, im afan of vc and want to play mta BUT....

ive got a fresh install of gta:vc i OWN the disc's then i installed mta .4 the latest one, i can connect to a server i can caht to ppl in the game, when i click start game it loads the intro screen for vc if i click the mouse button it does not skip it if i press space bar or escape to skip it a windows error box pops up if i dont pressanything after the part of the into movie where the guys types load on the old school computer screen then the rockstart north logo comes up it will just sit on a black screen and not load the main menu, now i throt it may have been something to do with my router but i opend the port and let the server ahve access but that did not help, the error msg says MTA:VC has encountered a serious error and has the option to send or not send info to microsoft you know the box? so anyone else having this prob any one know how to fix it? im just running version 1 just straight off the cd im not useing any No-Cd cracks the cd is in there i can play VC just by it self and no prob what so eva there.....

Hey!

Dude I have the same problem as you have!

I've installed a fresh copy of GTA VC and I haven't cracked it or anything because I to own the cd's. And i have downloaded the correct and newest version of MTA (0.4.1) and installed it correctly. I have no problems trying to join a server, but when i press the start-game button on the client and finally press the button start-multi-theft-auto in the game. Then the game loads just as normal but then i hear the error sound in my computer. But the "motd" message from the server comes up, but i never can't start to play. Finally when i press ENTER gta:vc shuts down and i can see the error message where you choose to send or not send the error to microsoft.

I'm using a fresh copy of VC v1.0

I'm using Windows XP.

I'm using MTA 0.4.1

I'm not using a crack!

I'm not using a trainer or any cheat!

I've tryed both ASE and directly connect to an ip and it works but i still have the problem!

Please HELP me!!

/Arvid Gustafsson

• 2 weeks later...