couple of new games suggestions

maksio5

1) groups of 2 people got a pickup, one is driving and second one shoots from the back. objective: deathmatch

2) each player has taxi or bus. objective: pick up as many passangers as possible in time limit (for bus) or get as many passangers to their destination in time limit (for taxi). player who gets most passangers or delivers most to their destination wins.

lol i forgot rest. will add them in time

got 2 more:

1) race

it always bottered me that u cannot do proper race in the game, so mabey there could be game only for races. people could choose a race track (from sunshine autos where spawn point would be (in gtavc)) and they will line up there with others who have chosen this track, countdown begins and they do check point race, with traffic on of course. for winning the races they could get money for which they could buy better cars or something, but same cars would be more fair. also cops chasing the racers could be fun.

2) many people would like game to be interactive, so mabey things like sitting in the bars, buying drinks, money, and so on could be added. just so people can role play

got 2 more:

1) race

it always bottered me that u cannot do proper race in the game, so mabey there could be game only for races. people could choose a race track (from sunshine autos where spawn point would be (in gtavc)) and they will line up there with others who have chosen this track, countdown begins and they do check point race, with traffic on of course. for winning the races they could get money for which they could buy better cars or something, but same cars would be more fair. also cops chasing the racers could be fun.

This is kind of included in GTA3, via the Turismo mode, which fires every day at 2:00 pm. Pedestrians / traffic are impossible due to lag reasons. I'm not sure about the cops.

2) many people would like game to be interactive, so mabey things like sitting in the bars, buying drinks, money, and so on could be added. just so people can role play

I'm not sure about that, because those aren't features that are actually in the game. However, if MTA make a version for San Andreas, you may well see that.