please help, sound problems

I cant get any sound fxs the radio works fine but no sound fxs

please help someone

it was working fine then I unistalled gta tounament and i think it has summit to do with that

I'd just reinstall GTA. GtaT is buggy and prolly did something, who knows. Otherwise, I dont know what coulda happened :P

• Moderators

Thats why.

Well you have my old problem, you must update you drivers for get the sound again working.

There is a Bug with GTA3 and GTAVC where if the game crash with EAX activated, then EAX and the sound card will not be able to work again.

btw, i had that problem too, i had a sund balster live, an audidy and now an audigy 2. `

So don`t worry, thats the solution, hope i helped you.

Same thing happen to me first time i got gtavc . i was so pissed i formated windows and after i did that . it worked . Then i started to infestigate what the program was . and i found out . that one of the programs i used to capture sound and make a mp3 file out of it . was blockin gtavc sounds .

U might want to try to unistall ALL sound related programs u have on ur pc . and see if it works .

Also . check out some sound option on ur control panel

I have had this same problem, but have never installed GTAT. The effects such as opening and shutting a car door are very faint to the extent I can barely hear them at all. In SP they work just fine for me, so I assumed it was something with MTA. I have tested it on a Sound Blaster Live Value card and Turtle beach Santa Cruz card, with the same result on both cards. The only way I can get it to sound decent is to turn the radio almost all the way down and the sound FX all the way up.

Thats why.

Well you have my old problem, you must update you drivers for get the sound again working.

There is a Bug with GTA3 and GTAVC where if the game crash with EAX activated, then EAX and the sound card will not be able to work again.

btw, i had that problem too, i had a sund balster live, an audidy and now an audigy 2. `

So don`t worry, thats the solution, hope i helped you.

Mate your a star

well done

thanks alot