object's start disappear.

bandi94

I am working on a new gamemode. I need to place wall object's ( custom 3D one dff /txd /col ). Everything cool until i place +/- 100 pieces after that MTA start's freaking out like object's start disappear ( it's not any of my script's doing that ) if i move the camera then they apear and the object's behind start disappear.... All object's are inside of the streamIn distance so it's not the distance.

Is there any limit of object's ( same tipe ) in a small area or something like that i am placing them in a place like 48x36 MTA unit's.

THX

I've never experienced such problem because I've never done such things but are the objects disappearing in order the were created or maybe distance? You did mention it's all streamed in but these are custom objects. Also, make sure the models you are replacing are not small objects like bins, furniture, etc. since these objects disappear when you move away from them not too far. You'd have to use engineSetModelLODDistance.

I've never experienced such problem because I've never done such things but are the objects disappearing in order the were created or maybe distance? You did mention it's all streamed in but these are custom objects. Also, make sure the models you are replacing are not small objects like bins, furniture, etc. since these objects disappear when you move away from them not too far. You'd have to use engineSetModelLODDistance.

EDIT: On the irc chat someone told me that it's bk of the displayable object limit around +/- 150 /200.

Well the only reasonable solution i found is MTA EIR. Because if only with wall's the limit is exceeded , the furniture and decorations will also be very limited if i could somehow solve the wall problem.

I tryed to replace different kind of object's but same result , well i don't even move the camera so it's not the LODDistance :( .

Or my MTA / Nvidia graphic card is acting so crazy idk , but I'm sick of it.

Here is a video :