ScriptMTA.co.nr - Selling MTA Resources Cheaply

We're selling high-quality MTA resources. Check out if you are looking for cheap and quality. You can order from us as well via Skype. All of the resources are highly customisable, and exported functions are well documented. We have house system, gang system... Payment is accepted through PayPal, and instantly after you pay, it will show the download link (thanks to our partner).

http://scriptmta.co.nr/

New resources almost every day.

I can confirm that this site is legit (if my word means anything to you xD). If you are interested in my Gang System script (previously Gang Manager), PM me and to 5 lucky users I'll give 30% off coupon for it (and yes it is uncompiled and updated version)

You are confirming that your own site is legit? that's quite pathetic, don't you think?

Anyway, good luck.

Seeking for argument, ha? I don't have time for this anyway. This site is owned by my pal Kevin, who is a coder also. I'm just a co-owner. There is nothing pathetic about confirming that something posted by an virtually reputation-less user is legit, especially since I have done many transactions in the past and a lot of people can trust and vouch for me.

You are confirming that your own site is legit? that's quite pathetic, don't you think?

Anyway, good luck.

Seeking for argument, ha? I don't have time for this anyway. This site is owned by my pal Kevin, who is a coder also. I'm just a co-owner. There is nothing pathetic about confirming that something posted by an virtually reputation-less user is legit, especially since I have done many transactions in the past and a lot of people can trust and vouch for me.

Not at all, I'm not looking for an argument.

Doubt it, it is rather pathetic whether you're the co-owner or not...

dep-facepalm.gif

Sent: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:49 pm

To: TAPL

Mi nosimo posrane gace

huh, what was that.

He sent to me the same message, he spammed some sub-forums with the this message along with some guy called Current, and both were banned.