Ban

Hello I received a ban for mta for adding a script to the community of backdoor he was encoded and I had no idea that there is something I've had it from a friend and he used it and it was ok I wanted to share it on community very very sorry for my not understanding, and please consideration of this writing the translator

Any proof that it was your friends? any proof that everything was ok when 'your friend' used it? i have no clue why i am even asking when it's obviously going to be "no", aswell as this sound like a massive bullSHIT

Hello I received a ban for mta for adding a script to the community of backdoor he was encoded and I had no idea that there is something I've had it from a friend and he used it and it was ok I wanted to share it on community very very sorry for my not understanding, and please consideration of this writing the translator

Apparently I've got a ban for the same reason, except mine didn't have a backdoor. They just assumed it had backdoor because it was compiled. The administrators here are lame.

• 3 weeks later...
  • MTA Team

Apparently I've got a ban for the same reason, except mine didn't have a backdoor. They just assumed it had backdoor because it was compiled. The administrators here are lame.

I do think that insulting the admins might not be the best way to resolve such a situation.

If you were banned, it's because we decompiled your script and found something that shouldn't be there. You're the lame one for trying to scam users.