Scrap the mod

I say you guys just scrap the project and make out a call for anyone who's interested in continuing development of MTA to take over for you guys. My fucken dog can do a faster and better job than you poeple It took 7 months for this (0.4)? Well, if Rockstar were't some of the biggest bucnh of lazy, incompetant faggots in the history of the game industry then there wouldn't even be an MTA mod. They'd put it in the game like they said they would in the first place. This mod needs more dev time put into it and people who know what they're doing. This is ridiculous. It's time to wonder why you even bother and scew it.

-trx

HEY MTA TEAM , I got u a new member .. THIS GUY'S FREAKIN DOG

Come on dude . if ur dog can do better . givme the the link to this gtavc multiplayer mod , cause i wanna try it out . ur one of those people who thinks mta made a little .exe aplication that ads multiplayer to gtavc .. thats just it .. well . let me c u even TRY to make that little ".exe aplication"

FU*** U

P.s to all mta forum members , sorry bout my atidude .. I get pissed off with these peps...

Well rockstar might be lazy but still MTA came first! and it doesn't suck i bet it is u who sucks let me see u do a online mod for GTA VC and GTA 3 lets see you make this! and also they just make it for fun we don't even pay them so what do u expect they are not the most profesonal ppl but they still made it i doubt that any other ppl that r not a company just friends make some thing like MTA! MTA is a GTA history now i mean no one can make some thing better than MTA unless rockstar would make it !

I say you guys just scrap the project and make out a call for anyone who's interested in continuing development of MTA to take over for you guys. My :o dog can do a faster and better job than you poeple It took 7 months for this (0.4)? Well, if Rockstar were't some of the biggest bucnh of lazy, incompetant faggots in the history of the game industry then there wouldn't even be an MTA mod. They'd put it in the game like they said they would in the first place. This mod needs more dev time put into it and people who know what they're doing. This is ridiculous. It's time to wonder why you even bother and scew it.

1. I don't recall the team begging you to download their mod.

2. It's a beta. Do you not know what that word means?

3. Even the GTA games where not perfect on release. Have you not heard of patches?

4. There are several multiplayer mods available. Why don't you try those? Or, if you're so confident in your ability, why don't you make your own?

5. These people are doing it for free in their spare time. There's no such thing as "more dev time".

6. They've been doing this longer than any other multiplayer mod. I think they know what they're doing.

7. All hail the Lord of Perfection, who makes no mistakes! I bow before thee!

8. I've said this about 100 times: 0.3 was not perfect upon release, hence it was patched. It is the same situation for 0.4.

9. MTA will never be perfect because GTA was never designed for multiplayer.

10. I think the "negative" part of your name is very fitting :wink: