[REL] Gang Manager [REMOVED]

ADCX

Simple yet sleek, the way I like it. I think if you were to change your Interface Theme to Lighter Black, you'd do it more justice :P

A change I'd suggest would be;

Change the layout of Member Chat to make it look less like a log, and instead more like a chat;

Player 1(Alternatively show acc name here?): Yo dogs

Maybe the date and time of the message too?

Other than that, great job!

First: It's Good Script But You Should Make Updates on it Like ~>

If you made gang it's shows name your gang in scoreboard [Teams]

Second: when you change color the team color changed too

that's gonna be awesome

On client:

local strGN = guiGetText(edtNewGangName) 
outputChatBox(strGN) --prints text in edtNewGangName 
local str = exports.gang_manager:createGang(strGN) 
outputChatBox(str) --always prints "true" 

In serverlog:

[time] ERROR: [myMTA]\gang_manager\Export\s_export.exp:0: attempt to concatenate a boolean value 

P.S. I want sources!

P.P.S I am first who use exports functions :|

Aoeu, thanks for your support, and it is true that this script has some bugs in it, since it was not tested completely, but I'm working on an big update with new features and bug fixes which will be released really soon.

Edited by Guest

Unfortunately, Gang Manager was removed from the MTA Community for some reason, I don't want to contact admins to ask them why and make a scene about it, so if anyone is interested in it, add me on my Skype. I still have both the uncompiled edition I sell for 30 USD (3 successful sales so far), and the community version, which is uneditable and has my name on the GUI title.

The resource has been removed from public, the reason stated is that it contains a backdoor.

You just assumed that because it was compiled? Why does then MTA have https://luac.multitheftauto.com/

It doesn't have any backdoor! Why would I put this much effort in a script just to have an rampage on other mediocre server. I don't even play MTA anymore, I used to, but now I'm only a freelance programmer.