My Server cannot be found in MTA Browser !

|MR|Wael

• 2 weeks later...

Type in the console : "openports" without quotes , and see if all three are open.

MTA doesn't show your own server visible to you, so you have to just go find your ip, and paste it in the mta protool ..

So lets say my server ip = 227.112.87.119 ( which it isn't :lol: ) , you type it in the bar far up , so lets say again if it was mines, I would type : mtasa://227.112.87.119:22003 ( depending on your ports )

NOTE : To other IP's it WILL be visible.

• 2 weeks later...
Type in the console : "openports" without quotes , and see if all three are open.

MTA doesn't show your own server visible to you, so you have to just go find your ip, and paste it in the mta protool ..

So lets say my server ip = 227.112.87.119 ( which it isn't :lol: ) , you type it in the bar far up , so lets say again if it was mines, I would type : mtasa://227.112.87.119:22003 ( depending on your ports )

You are wrong, @ #1ERuPTiON

If his server is online, it will be visible for him too.

@Mr.Wael, type "ase" without inverted commas and see if the Master list queries are 0, it means the server is not available in the Master Server List and if the Master list queries are more than 0 or 1, it means that the server is available on the master server list. The server goes online in 24 hours after opening ports so, check it after 24 hours and don't forget to use "ase" command because it tells that the server is available in the Master Server List Or not. If it still doesn't appear then you may check http://192.168.1.1 go to NAT>Virtual Servers and see the ports are there or not. if not then open the ports and if it still doesn't work then you may check file "mta-server.conf" search for 1. Tell me if the problem is solved or not.

You may see my tutorial to restart making your MTA:SA Server

viewtopic.php?f=116&t=77565

You are wrong, @ #1ERuPTiON

If his server is online, it will be visible for him too.

@Mr.Wael, type "ase" without inverted commas and see if the Master list queries are 0, it means the server is not available in the Master Server List and if the Master list queries are more than 0 or 1, it means that the server is available on the master server list. The server goes online in 24 hours after opening ports so, check it after 24 hours and don't forget to use "ase" command because it tells that the server is available in the Master Server List Or not. If it still doesn't appear then you may check http://192.168.1.1 go to NAT>Virtual Servers and see the ports are there or not. if not then open the ports and if it still doesn't work then you may check file "mta-server.conf" search for 1. Tell me if the problem is solved or not.

You may see my tutorial to restart making your MTA:SA Server

viewtopic.php?f=116&t=77565

ehmm when i open my server i cant see it in 'internet' server browser. Yeah i can see it in local but not internet

• 9 years later...