The Great Wall of Vice City, Dial Up version and broadband

k00ner didn't help? What are you talking about? you get it by taking a heli and go underground through the roof at the hangover on that building and go sideways then down and you end up on top of the roof, after a lot of tries you will eventuallly get up there. I have done it my self before. If I do it again I will fraps it for the non-believers. :roll:

Look, you can either PROVE IT or you stfu, because as far as I'm concerned it must have been cheating. And if you wanna talk back like that then I'll ban you. Have a nice day.

I was being nice about it but some people can't show some common courtesy I guess.

I don't cheat that is period. The baggage handler was obtained by my self once and I am not going to do it again unless I feel like it. I have nothing to worry about being called a cheater when I know I obtained it legally.

And you shouldn't ban me for standing up for my self, I will be nice enough and remove the "STFU". I didn't violate any MTA Forum Rules. We can keep our arguments (if any) to IRC.

[...]And you shouldn't ban me for standing up for my self, I will be nice enough and remove the "STFU". I didn't violate any MTA Forum Rules. We can keep our arguments (if any) to IRC.

And still... I think you shouldn't continue arguing. :o I know u wanne stand up for yurself but this is an admin yur talking about. (Just saying this for yur own protection)

As for the handler. I 2 think it's impossible. Sorry. :roll:

[...]And you shouldn't ban me for standing up for my self, I will be nice enough and remove the "STFU". I didn't violate any MTA Forum Rules. We can keep our arguments (if any) to IRC.

And still... I think you shouldn't continue arguing. :o I know u wanne stand up for yurself but this is an admin yur talking about. (Just saying this for yur own protection)

As for the handler. I 2 think it's impossible. Sorry. :roll:

I don't care what you think. :roll:

I got it my self. I am done. Anyone who disagrees, I don't care what you think.

Noone said you didn't get it yourself, its how you got it is what we're questioning. Sticking up for yourself doesn't mean screaming STFU or other insults at mods. If that was actually possible it would have been done eons ago and have been all around the forum, especially in TurboB's glitch/bug topic as he frequently did that little trick for a few of the tricks he pulled (underwater dead guy, heli parked on top of accessible hallway). Don't get me wrong, nice video and all, but I dont like this baggage handler thing because I'm pretty sure its not possible. If it is prove it, or else let people keep slandering you because you have no proof.

[...]If it is prove it, or else let people keep slandering you because you have no proof.
[...]Jupiter you said you can get it so prove it with a video.

Yuppers.... We want proof. :P

If it really is posible then why are you being so difficult showing us some proof Jupiter?

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE: The screenshots are now avaiable for viewing without the password.

People who still don't believe that the baggage handler was obtained legally, I am at this time extremely busy with my life and I barley have a moment to make this post......at this time I would like to also announce that I am not going to download 0.3 again since I am on 0.4.1 and don't have the time and effort to meet the demanding requests.