Problems whit MTA:VC 0.3 + 1.1 patch

Very well known and documented problem known as 'the skin bug' merely wait for the players to respawn, (or enter and exit a vehicle as a passenger) and thier skins and radar blips will be accurate.

Next time please check if your problem has been discussed before by using the forums Search button.

Edited by Guest

Is it me, or have any of you ever noticed that Mr.Bump always answers a question, then moans at the end of his answer, telling to people to use a search button or something. Moan ,moan ,moan, like a little old lady.

Is it me, or have any of you ever noticed that Mr.Bump always answers a question, then moans at the end of his answer, telling to people to use a search button or something. Moan ,moan ,moan, like a little old lady.

Umm, no? And it isn't a real bright idea to flame MrBump. Sure he gets on your nerves once in a while, but he's only tellin ya that way so you don't always have to rely on us for your problems and so you can do some research on your own. Helps keep the newbies acting smart and trying to find the answer on their own, instead of spamming the forum with useless topics of stuff that can be easily found via the icon_mini_search.gif Search function at the top of the forum.

I used to be pretty tolerant, but I'm starting to get annoyed with seeing the same questions over and over again, so I can see Bump's situation.

that might also be a reason that theres only a few active mods, ppl just rather ask than search and being a mod isnt always a sugar job

hell we even have to lock every answered topic coz after 1 year a n00b would bump it with a post like "i have an unhandled exeption error at .....can anyone help me?"