Hey why do my threads always get closed?

I nvr make a bad thread and when i do its nvr about the mod its about people that take actions against me wich were nvr neccesary.xerox!!!!

Anyway last post i made i was helping by saying that the people that support your team(if they do support u)there ass was beeing blocked.now the other modderators had no problem about this question and they answered it nicely but then theres the people like xerox and mr bump wich take uneccesary action just cause they can.And thats all i ever complain about in posts.i am a good person like i say in every post i have a complaint about and i always say i do not deserve this kind of shit ok.

eather grow up people or stop blocking stuff that actually matters unlike the hundreds of stupid polls that nvr get delt with.but my simple post that i toldu about that probably helped mybe just a little had to get blocked?

this is why i complain and now u know why i complain.

Another thing i shuld be a tester i dont give a shit i think i just should since i have been part of the community since this shit started picking up.

.2 it was and i have visited this site atleast 2 times a week and i feel i should be treated with some decency from a moderator who hasnt been part of this mdo nearly as long and blocks my shit god dammit grow up.

i dont flame shit i dont do anything wrong and u fuckers are so lame.

how bought u go get a life while i live mine xerox u lamer!

thats why i get mad ok!

and u can try to burn me or w/e u want i dont care fo F$%^#@%%$ your self. have a nice day!

I want to know why You blocked my thread buddy and why you have something against me?

why when its been like a year since i have complained and then gotten into an arguement with a moderator on irc because he was beeing a jerkoff also then after he fakes some shit to make me look bad.ok i nvr did anything wrong i am a good person who wanted to be a beta tester and irc buddy untill i kept getting banned from irc for no reason because mr bump kept banning me 2nd chance my ass when the servers get rebooted doesnt work when the bitches are blocking u everywere you go because u started arguing to a stupid bitch that wasnt a moderator at a time but just a suck up baby then when he became a moderator he started banning the shit out of everyone that asked him a stupid question or somthing like that.i made a complaint thread about mr bump one time and there were lots of people that bitched about him in it!

so i am a good person and dont blok my shit anymore excpet this 1 i guess u could for this 1 but why did u block my last one and particular reason xerox? like was there somthing in my tread that made someone mad? im not saying xerox is a bad person im not saying anything like that im saying that why do i get fucked around like this when I have done nothing wrong i mean the proof is right there at my previous post and he can make some stupid accuse but i know that they do this stupid shit cause they can i mean why the fuck would anybody want to give great ideas to a fucker that like to be a prick to the guy that doesnt need a little kids words stuck in his ear.anyway i need a kitkat bar so u guys aint getting any of my help plus in about a year or so this mod will die cause i dont think people will play stupid shit forever(trust me it may take alot of work but it doesnt mean its good just look at battlefield vietnam its got good features and a good engine but the textures suck ass and the game just sucks cause there wernt any really good new idea's and thats because ea doesnt listen all that well.an i have asked you to be nice and listen to my shit cause some shit i said looks to be goin on in the future but thats cause i only have to bash it into some lucky fuckers head that will actually listen if i hit hard enough. also notice how i have nvr ever asked for a release date ever in my hole beeing here.most newbs do.and i am cool so fuck yall haterz out there (ij ur cool).

I nvr make a bad thread

Well, you've just broken you're record :roll:

and when i do its nvr about the mod

Er... you don't have to pretend that you like the mod just to avoid being banned.

Anyway last post i made i was helping by saying that the people that support your team(if they do support u)there ass was beeing blocked.now the other modderators had no problem about this question and they answered it nicely but then theres the people like xerox and mr bump wich take uneccesary action just cause they can.And thats all i ever complain about in posts.

I'm not really entirely sure what you're talking about. Are you saying that people who were innocent on the forums have been blocked? If so, can you substantiate that?

i am a good person like i say in every post i have a complaint about and i always say i do not deserve this kind of shit ok.

You probably do. I mean, I know I would.

eather grow up people or stop blocking stuff that actually matters unlike the hundreds of stupid polls that nvr get delt with.but my simple post that i toldu about that probably helped mybe just a little had to get blocked?

Actually, those polls usually get locked. Perhaps not straight away, but as soon as possible. And what evidence do you have for their stupidity?

I find that complaining all the time isn't the best way to get in people's good books :roll:

Another thing i shuld be a tester i dont give a shit i think i just should since i have been part of the community since this shit started picking up.

Er... I think you just answered your own question as to why you haven't been made a tester. Also, you have to frequent IRC.

.2 it was and i have visited this site atleast 2 times a week and i feel i should be treated with some decency from a moderator who hasnt been part of this mdo nearly as long and blocks my shit god dammit grow up.

I visit this site at least 3 times a day, but I don't want preferential treatment for it as it's my choice. It's not like they begged me to visit or anything. And I don't see that time makes any difference.

i dont flame shit i dont do anything wrong and u :o are so lame.

thats why i get mad ok!

and u can try to burn me or w/e u want i dont care fo F$%^#@%%$ your self. have a nice day!

You don't flame, yet you just flamed. :?

I want to know why You blocked my thread buddy and why you have something against me?

why when its been like a year since i have complained and then gotten into an arguement with a moderator on irc because he was beeing a jerkoff also then after he fakes some shit to make me look bad.ok i nvr did anything wrong i am a good person who wanted to be a beta tester and irc buddy untill i kept getting banned from irc for no reason because mr bump kept banning me 2nd chance my ass when the servers get rebooted doesnt work when the bitches are blocking u everywere you go because u started arguing to a stupid bitch that wasnt a moderator at a time but just a suck up baby then when he became a moderator he started banning the shit out of everyone that asked him a stupid question or somthing like that.i made a complaint thread about mr bump one time and there were lots of people that bitched about him in it!

I think that answered the question as to why Xerox and/or Bump could have something against you.

so i am a good person and dont blok my shit anymore excpet this 1 i guess u could for this 1 but why did u block my last one and particular reason xerox? like was there somthing in my tread that made someone mad? im not saying xerox is a bad person

You're not saying he's a bad person, despite the fact that you called him a lamer above...

im not saying anything like that im saying that why do i get :o around like this when I have done nothing wrong i mean the proof is right there at my previous post and he can make some stupid accuse but i know that they do this stupid shit cause they can i mean why the :o would anybody want to give great ideas to a :o that like to be a prick to the guy that doesnt need a little kids words stuck in his ear.anyway i need a kitkat bar so u guys aint getting any of my help plus in about a year or so this mod will die cause i dont think people will play

stupid shit forever

Lol, I was waiting for the "this mod can't survive without me" part.

(trust me it may take alot of work but it doesnt mean its good just look at battlefield vietnam its got good features and a good engine but the textures suck ass and the game just sucks cause there wernt any really good new idea's and thats because ea doesnt listen all that well.

It's FREE and it's UNFINISHED.

an i have asked you to be nice and listen to my shit cause some shit i said looks to be goin on in the future but thats cause i only have to bash it into some lucky :o head that will actually listen if i hit hard enough. also notice how i have nvr ever asked for a release date ever in my hole beeing here.most newbs do.and i am cool so :o yall haterz out there (ij ur cool).

Er... if you have to bash ideas into developer's heads, the mod will fall as you stated above. Oh, and agreed, IJs is cool 8)

I nvr make a bad thread and when i do its nvr about the mod its about people that take actions against me wich were nvr neccesary.xerox!!!!

Anyway last post i made i was helping by saying that the people that support your team(if they do support u)there ass was beeing blocked.now the other modderators had no problem about this question and they answered it nicely but then theres the people like xerox and mr bump wich take uneccesary action just cause they can.And thats all i ever complain about in posts.i am a good person like i say in every post i have a complaint about and i always say i do not deserve this kind of shit ok.

i dont flame shit i dont do anything wrong and u :o are so lame.

thats why i get mad ok!

so i am a good person and dont blok my shit anymore excpet this 1 i guess u could for this 1 but why did u block my last one and particular reason xerox? like was there somthing in my tread that made someone mad? im not saying xerox is a bad person im not saying anything like that im saying that why do i get :o around like this when I have done nothing wrong i mean the proof is right there at my previous post and he can make some stupid accuse but i know that they do this stupid shit cause they can i mean why the :o would anybody want to give great ideas to a :o that like to be a prick to the guy that doesnt need a little kids words stuck in his ear.anyway i need a kitkat bar so u guys aint getting any of my help plus in about a year or so this mod will die cause i dont think people will play stupid shit forever(trust me it may take alot of work but it doesnt mean its good just look at battlefield vietnam its got good features and a good engine but the textures suck ass and the game just sucks cause there wernt any really good new idea's and thats because ea doesnt listen all that well.an i have asked you to be nice and listen to my shit cause some shit i said looks to be goin on in the future but thats cause i only have to bash it into some lucky :o head that will actually listen if i hit hard enough. also notice how i have nvr ever asked for a release date ever in my hole beeing here.most newbs do.and i am cool so :o yall haterz out there (ij ur cool).

ok........

ok then, i read that post out of pure boredom, and now im replying because of same reason.

i dont know eather you are drunk or very angry or doesnt read your own posts after youve submitted them, but do try to use dots commas and whatever more often, it was quite hard understanding it even though you did put some in.

now for your point: i never saw any post from you 'cept some old post from a while back when you were [email protected]. can you tell us what was the post about?

second thing, almost all of the first part is pure bullpoop and flaming, so everybody, start reading from

why when its been like a year since i have [...]

third: how the hell do you think YOU ALONE can help this mod? simple: you cant. they dont know you, you dont know them, they probably wouldnt give a sad pluck, unless your idea was briliant and new, which i understood after xeroxs' locking, that it wasnt.

fouth: i really 'love' your kind of people who judge things by graphics only, i mean, if vice citys playability is WAY funner then far crys and its friend, but has worse graphic, what would you play? i bet you will play vice. i like to call it 'brain-feeling unsyncronisation'.

PS. about that last part about how cool you are, that really ruined the whole dramatic feeling of the post, just made you look like a total retarded kid saying 'IM COOL! I REALLY AM! I CAN PROVE IT! *cryes*'.

Shady, I have no idea what the hell you just said. Perhaps this is a reason? Your posts are devoid of anything resembling English. You barely use punctuation, your spelling sucks, and you don't use these lovely things called paragraphs. You sound like some idiot on AOL. Hate to be harsh, but there is no point in expressing your opinion if your message is incomprehensible to everyone else. Maybe we should actually use what we are supposed to learn in school, eh kid?

I'm not quite sure what the point in Shady's post was. Did he expect us to agree or something? Did he not stop to think of the inevitable flaming he'd receive?

And yeah, it was pretty hard to read, so that's why I split it up and answered each section individually.

Dragon said: 'they dont know you, you dont know them, they probably wouldnt give a sad pluck'

Actually we do know him, he was repeatedly banned from the original irc for ignoring every rule existing, insulting the team for not having finished 0.2 yet, demanding release dates etc. Seems no matter how many times people tried to teach him the basic rules of manners and behaviour they would go in one ear and out of the other. He behaved similarly on this forum, posting demands for release dates and other details, silly 'hey i got a new pc' threads in mta:vc discussions forum, and to cap it all he was a well known cheat and trainer user in mta:vc 0.1 ,regularly seen hovering around the spawn area of the then 3 main official servers, sometimes with a heli parked to decapitate all who spawned.

Banned.