Network Status

Cray

I think it is just some fans' way of "giving back" to the MTA community. Btw, you chose a bad network to move your IRC channel to, as a friend of mine put it: "Gamesurge goes up and down like a Chinese whore on speed." In other words, Gamesurge has netsplits every few minutes, and more netsplits after recovering from these netsplits.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where are these attacks coming from ?

I always think that it might be developers of another VC multiplayer client who are jealous....or people who got banned etc. for cheating....morons

That's what I was thinking too...

Or maybe it could be cheaters / hackers who want to delay 0.4 because they're worried about the anti-cheat features?

where are these attacks coming from ?

I always think that it might be developers of another VC multiplayer client who are jealous....or people who got banned etc. for cheating....morons

That's what I was thinking too...

Or maybe it could be cheaters / hackers who want to delay 0.4 because they're worried about the anti-cheat features?

that sounds about right

cant play with out cheats then dont play

If 0.4 isn't released then the terrorists win... :shock:

its true, they were chanting in arabic somthing....0.4....w00t, so i think you should hurry it up or the terroists will progress down the path of destruction :shock:

in any case....

[Removed]

thats him......

heh edited my post lmao......

anyway...

best way to defend against a DDoS attack would be to setup a router or hardware firewall (or even softwall). Linux, and I believe the BSD, kernels also have SYN Session Cookies (disabled by default) now, which may stop SYN flooding if that is what is happening in this case.

Enable the option in the Network section of your kernel configuration, then issue:

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_syncookies

Or append that line into your rc startup script(s).

i dont want MTA to go down again :'(

thats in case u didnt know.

Stop being so naive. He lives in [removed], [removed], his first name is [removed] and his initials are [removed]. He's between the age of [removed], as seen in his picture with[removed], who needs no explanation, which can be found [removed]. His provider is [removed] and he owns [removed], while being a significant member of the [removed]. His [removed] is [removed] and he has numerous [removed], including [removed] and [removed]. And that's just for starters, I managed to trace all of that information back to [removed], all within the specified age range, and one of which is living [removed], which would be logical in the case of this person. This information has already been discussed with [removed], so I suggest that this topic be set back on track as no further information is really required. If you want to search for someone why not give [removed] a try.

Ciao,

Kryptos

Stop being so naive. He lives in [removed], [removed], his first name is [removed] and his initials are [removed]. He's between the age of [removed], as seen in his picture with[removed], who needs no explanation, which can be found [removed]. His provider is [removed] and he owns [removed], while being a significant member of the [removed]. His [removed] is [removed] and he has numerous [removed], including [removed] and [removed]. And that's just for starters, I managed to trace all of that information back to [removed], all within the specified age range, and one of which is living [removed], which would be logical in the case of this person. This information has already been discussed with [removed], so I suggest that this topic be set back on track as no further information is really required. If you want to search for someone why not give [removed] a try.

Ciao,

Kryptos

LMFAO

OWNED!!!!

btw, kryptos.

his age is 20

Edited by Guest

Thank you for posting his personal information on a public forum Kryptos.

All of the information has been removed, as this is isn't meant for the public.

Next time contact one of the MTA Team members personally, and do not post this kind of information (or links to this information) on our forums again.

Next time contact one of the MTA Team members personally, and do not post this kind of information (or links to this information) on our forums again.

Yeah, it would appear that people don't know how to use the PM function. Are you guys going to take action (providing you have sufficient proof that it was him)?