Yes Can you belive it im back after a couple of weeks and i got another new idea for a game type this one is off of "Destruction Durby 64"

for Nintendo 64.

All Players start in their respected cars.

One Player is randomly chosen as "IT"

"IT" has so much time lets say 2 minutes to hit another player

If "IT" does not ram any of the players in the selected time "IT's" car explodes

If It sucessfully rams a player the clocks remaining time is switched to the player that was hit and they become it.

Every time a "It's" Car Explodes another "It" Is randomly Chosen

Last player Standing i mean driving wins

All Dead players respawn after 1 player is left standing

this gamemode has been discussed previously in the mod suggestions forum, and i think in the shockrealm forums.

Also, a variation on this game was suggested (trx, look it up =) where you had one person, go after someone else, and someone was after them etc etc etc, like a chaotic revolving tag game =)

Also, a variation on this game was suggested (trx, look it up =) where you had one person, go after someone else, and someone was after them etc etc etc, like a chaotic revolving tag game =)

I remember that, xerox. It's good you remind me of it though, as it might be a good idea to have as gametype for the Liberty City Survivors (Deathmatchers) So i'll keep it in mind, along with the money-dropping thing...

its a deathmatch variation i guess, (go through the whole suggestions thread trx, and just look for the larger ones =) i remember some great ideas for that mode.

Isnt liberty city survivor dm, but you only get one life? - thats how i remember is should have been.

I don't think this will ever be possible...

Unless you copy the Acclaim's idea from the game Re-Volt -where one player was it and the others had to crash him... everything exactly like in the first post. The only difference is that everybody else is chasing the it and it tries to drive away to lose his time, let's say 2 minutes.

When another player succesfully crashes the it, his clock will start ticking and so on... evolving to a total carnage on the streets, imagine it :)