MTA 0.4 VC Test (19/06/2004 @ 01:12 CET) by MrBump

Si|ent

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me humps the 99% sign and waits just a few more days for MTA 0.4 :D /me blows dust from gta3 disk

99% is so annoying (but less so than 99.9%). It's just really unbelievably taunting.

Does this mean that it is essentially finished and preparations for release are being made?

me humps the 99% sign and waits just a few more days for MTA 0.4 :D /me blows dust from gta3 disk

99% is so annoying (but less so than 99.9%). It's just really unbelievably taunting.

Does this mean that it is essentially finished and preparations for release are being made?

It did for 0.2/0.2.2 and the other releases :P But, dont get your hopes up yet, cuz MTA is sneaky with their releases, lol.

I just hope it will be soon ,as they promised, because I'm leaving on vacation next week :cry:

Perhaps you have the better deal. Everyone will want to play it the second it's released, with hardly any servers running and ASE not supporting the new version yet.

OMG!!!!

---------------------------

MTA 0.4 nearly here. (22/07/2004 @ 22:34 CET) by MrBump

Two days ago we changed our irc channel topic to reflect the fact that MTA0.4 would be released within a week.(irc://irc.gamesurge.net/#multitheftauto). Im delighted to say that the much awaited update is nearing completion, and will be released VERY soon, as reflected by the progress bars above.

Watch this space

----------------------------

AIE!!!!!!!! I cant wait!

• myonlake changed the title to MTA 0.4 VC Test (19/06/2004 @ 01:12 CET) by MrBump
  • myonlake locked this topic