MTA DAYZ HELP

Kupcius

Hello, im dreaming, is it possible to make one thing:

Now when player drops an item, it drops on the ground and it can be took by pressing "-"...

How to make that when the player drop a item, it will drop as a gear, not as a item and at first player must press "j" liko opening inventory, then he can take up from gear! Please help me :S

I understand the code and im not asking comments about my skills, im asking just where is the point, that i should work, inventory.lua, pickups.lua... which files, which lines... Cause im soo tired about it, cant find the place where script talks about droped items... thats why im asking here :)

I understand the code and im not asking comments about my skills, im asking just where is the point, that i should work, inventory.lua, pickups.lua... which files, which lines... Cause im soo tired about it, cant find the place where script talks about droped items... thats why im asking here :)

Its you who was the resource, start reading, you'll find out. (Else if you cant find anything, then dont even try editing it)

I dont have any script, cant find working anti-dupe system..

Well it's pretty clear you didn't pay for the source code, especially considering you know nothing about Lua. No one is going to help you here, and if you post the leaked source, you'll get banned.