MTA 0.4

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, i am new to these forums.

do the devs of this great program ever give us any detailed updates on how much progress they have made or what still needs to be done? so that we can guess how much of the patch is completed and what else they need to do before they finish.

has there been any more news on the new fix they found (latest news item) that makes the game much smoother. looks like very promising stuff.

have a nice day!

Nope, the devs don't tell us anything because they don't want to hype up a feature and then have to take it out because it crashes or is incompatible with another feature, for example.

Also, by telling us everything, there's no element of surprise :wink:

Nope, the devs don't tell us anything because they don't want to hype up a feature and then have to take it out because it crashes or is incompatible with another feature, for example.

Also, by telling us everything, there's no element of surprise :wink:

You sound like ppl who don't find out what he baby will be...

Whenever you find out it's a surprise :wink:

This week Stanton? Let me start spreading that rumor so everyone will hate me next week. Well for those that don't already that is :lol:

Be grateful Im in a good mood

Even after the football match? :lol: (I better RUN!!)j/k

Ya,there can't be a release date,since even the devs theirselves don't know when it's done!!

Incase you missed it,download the mta 1 year video,in the middle/bottom of the news section,it has some 0.4 gta3 and vc mta footage,to please your appetite=P

I know i might burn my hands by asking this.

Isn't the progress bar update, from 50%(as i remember it) to 80% a little too quick a desicion then?

Because, i remember that step took shorter time, than the current step from 80% to 100% (or 90%).