DA is splitting

[KFC]DrAke

well you can give hwd a nice pat on the back. i just talked with some people and hwdthug never even talked to ren. what a utter desire to make it work eh?

for the record i back ren in this completely. the one who is causing the split is obviously in the wrong in my eyes

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say you guys dont beleive everythign this guuy is saying so fast, it just doesnt seem true, i would say wait for when Thug tells this himself.

I also find it odd that this guuy becomes a member of the forum 4 days before announcing this ( look at his name.)

I say you guys dont beleive everythign this guuy is saying so fast, it just doesnt seem true, i would say wait for when Thug tells this himself.

I also find it odd that this guuy becomes a member of the forum 4 days before announcing this ( look at his name.)

i assure you it is true xenex. i have talked with some diff members of da and it all seems very legit to me

Dont believe me i dont car. I have spoken to both hwdTHUGz and RENEGADE and they were both unhappy. This is a bit of proof if you dont believe me as follows: check the DA official website, it has been pulled on. hwdTHUGz told me himself that he pulled the plug on it.

cheers, Former =DA=DrAke

drake answer me this

if hwd is the leader who is splitting without even TALKING to ren first. then why is it that your supporting hwd in this?

it seems more then a bit lame to me.

if thug was half the leader hes trying to make himself sound like he is to me he would of at least tried to make it work.

this sounds like a case of hwd wanted all the glory/respect that most people think you get from leading a good clan to me from what im hearing

if it truly was rens recruiting that had thug so pissed off he would of at least talked to ren about it wouldnt you think? thats an issue that can be resolved, and not a conflict of personality by any means

As it might of sounded that way, i was not taking sides.

Each leader have there own reasons as i had posted much earlier on.

I agree he shouldve spoken to RENEGADE before. It was his choice to depart and no matter what, i will work with hwdTHUGz all the way!!

I hope DA will survive this event. Maybe even join back, we will see soon.

Email me: [email protected]

Cheers, Former =DA=DrAke

well yes, currently there is a split goin on but im not sure if ren even knew about it yet. the split is cuz both of them made decisions without talkin to eachother about it, course i was gone for a good while, so i thought everything was fine, but i guess not. well i want us leaders to talk to each other to see what can happen, maybe DA wont have to split up, for now we just have to wait and see.

oh yea one more thing, Drake, let the leaders do the talkin, some ppl maybe jumpin to conclusions, plz dont confuse them.

OK i guess what i here is true that Thug and some ppl are leaving. Things didnt work and i cant make anyone change. If you want to stay in =DA= its fine with me if not its ok nothing against anyone. There was 3 leaders once we started out but i understand that not everyone is going to think the same. We tried somewhat to work things out but i guess 3 is too many for leaders. If you do make a clan good luck and no hard feelings. If you plan to stay or leave its up to you just make sure you let me or phuk know.

The person who you say banned you and kicked you. which is a =DA= member that thug kicked. I understand but the thing is i wasnt there i told you show me the logs and i will kick him. I cant take anything for anyones words without proof. All =DA= members have the same power and the same rights besides the leaders.

Well REN u should know that somebody like him is only gonna hurt the clan in the long run.He shows no respect,he acts like hes 10,and hes all around most of the time just flamin people.

So all im sayin is how am i supposed to be a team mate with somebody that has come on in my name and broke my trust.

You never made =DA= we ALL made =DA= so no need to be power hungy. Second i was the one who looked and asked around for the server. I give you lots of credit for what you done for =DA= but no need to react the way you did but then again its your choice so good luck.