[SELLING]Arena Script

Bonsai

Hey Peeps,

I created a some kind of Arena Script that allows you to have multiple arenas on one server, as you have probably seen on certain servers out there.

Since I was just doing this for fun and not being interested in having my own server and community,

I want to share it so people who are looking for something like this can use and/or learn from it.

I think I managed to fix every major bug, so there shouldn't be any problems.

As for all big size scripts there can and probably will be smaller bugs, such as resolution problems, but nothing too bad.

You will get the uncompiled script so you can basically modify anything you want.

The script is supposed to support race maps only. You can create as many arenas as you want having all different kind of race maps you can think of.

zuihrp.png

281bo5k.png

2wei0s3.png

2vj5x14.png

If you have any questions post them here so anyone can see my respond,

if you are interested send me a private message telling me how much you are willing to pay for it.

Don't be afraid.

If you wanna check out the script in action check send me a pm so I can give you the IP of a test server.

This offer includes the complete uncompiled script and one map for every default arena, just so you can see how that works.

Please understand that I can't offer any further support.

Bonsai

OoO , Please don't lie . Your skype status is also " Hey Guys , I am selling MTA Scripts If you want So Contact me " . And you are selling leaked scripts to people which aren't made by you . You are not allowed to sell any script which you've bought or which isn't created by you .

You are not allowed to sell any script which you've bought or which isn't created by you .

I mean, in terms of MTA community, we have no guidelines. The software you are purchasing may be licensed, but beyond that he could in theory do whatever he wants if the seller doesn't specify any guidelines.

I mean that you shouldn't sell those scripts which you have bought or isn't created by you until the owner give's you the permission to sell it to other's and I think Owner's would never provide this authority to any guy to whom They sell their scripts.

Nobody can stop those people from re-selling. Still, you can add a compiled script with some settings and stuff that the script needs to let it work. Then in this compiled script you add a checker which checks with fetchRemote a string on pastebin. If this string is 'true' then it works, if the string is 'false', then it destroys all the scripts. Just a nice idea to break all scripts if you see/think it's re-sold. But to do that you have to come with some hard stuff so people can't figure out what the script needs to work.

Atleast, I would do this to my scripts if I would sell them.

Nobody can stop those people from re-selling. Still, you can add a compiled script with some settings and stuff that the script needs to let it work. Then in this compiled script you add a checker which checks with fetchRemote a string on pastebin. If this string is 'true' then it works, if the string is 'false', then it destroys all the scripts. Just a nice idea to break all scripts if you see/think it's re-sold. But to do that you have to come with some hard stuff so people can't figure out what the script needs to work.

Atleast, I would do this to my scripts if I would sell them.

Exactly, but personally, I wouldn't buy anything that has compiled parts.

You never know what it actually does.

But sadly there are too many people especially in this MTA Community doing this kinda reselling or sharing stuff.

I thought about making it public so people can learn from it since I kept it simple, but I was told not to.

So everything I can do is selling it so in case of someone reselling/leaking it I'm at least not totally screwed. :P

Bonsai

So why your skype status was , " Hey Guys , I am selling scripts If you want So Contact Me ??? " Even that you are not a scripter and you never made any script yourself . You can only steal the scripts from other's PC via team viewer , This topic was discussed a long time ago on 'FFS' forum when you steal the scripts and start selling , Now you want this gamemode to sell , Also you have got a compiled version which you are selling and you get TC gamemode from FFS Forum.

Here is the Proof : http://vvcap.net/db/infny7w93sxFzJuf61bX.htp

Bonsai , Stop selling your multi gamemode . That's a good advice . If you sell to anyone So He will start selling to other's . Like This Shit Guy Mojiz just got a compiled version and He start selling it .