Speed running

bon3101

Iv'e recently discovered the joys of modding cars. (not with mta) and i wanted to mod the players run-speed too.

Is that possible?

And if it is, how is it done?

i tried looking around in other cfg's, but didn't find anything that was linked to the players run-speed.

Thanks in advance.

Demarest (a guy from gtaforums.com) has made a neo mod for gta3 which makes you run faster and jump higher....and as fas as i remember someone is converting the code to vc (scm based) so just go over there and see

and for infinite run you would have to mod the ped.ifp in gtavc\anims (i think) :roll:

nope but my friend sobeit can but havent seen him some time

the easiest way for u is to search in http://www.gtaforums.com

btw its been now 1 year for u in this forum :D

:P yes, its in the .scm, but ive unfortunatly been seeing this hack more and more on MTA, and because i really dont know you, youd better listen to opium and go with looking for the memory adresses involved with running, jumping is simple, look on the gtaforums, gravity, running though, i wont help with, i simply dont want to catch more heat :roll:

:P yes, its in the .scm, but ive unfortunatly been seeing this hack more and more on MTA, and because i really dont know you, youd better listen to opium and go with looking for the memory adresses involved with running, jumping is simple, look on the gtaforums, gravity, running though, i wont help with, i simply dont want to catch more heat :roll:

Are you trying to say that the people who run extremely fast on foot in MTA:VC are using an .scm mod?

I want to be the first to tell you that the speed hackers like that aren't smart enough to even know how to edit an .scm file, much less mod their speeds.

:P

They're probably using a cracked client and a Vice trainer that has a speed up option... :roll:

Vass: Yes, I haven't posted in the thread "MTAMA Scripting" in the Add-Ons forum... :P