The Way To Play In The Streets with AI controlled cars/Peds

There is a way to play out in the streets withount having to worry about crashing in to the computer controlled cars or Peds.

With this way you can crash with anything and not have the game crash!

Just by following very simple steps. As metion before by somebody (Gtatari). You must have the same cars. Just follow the steps Bellow.

1.Be sure that the player your playing againts gets into the same cars you got in to.

For Example:

If player1 gets into a Karuma first and into a Sentinal second, player2 will have to get into a Sentinal first and into a Karuma second.

2.Once the above has been done and the server has pressed Alt-F12.

Make sure you see that evrything is working fine, by that i mean that you see the other player.

Then open up the console. If you dont have it, then download it.

Right here > http://www.estetiksoft.de/gta3console/

Get the Full (Version 2.0) 2.36 MB

Now, once on the console menu in the "Car Tracking" section,

Check the "Lock Car Specialities to:". Then under that check all the Boxes. The "EP","DP","BP","FP" boxes. ( Both of the player have to do this) And make sure you uncheck all the other boxes on the other sections,it may cause some problems)

After that Return to your game.

Now Your Ready For A Ride In the City ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by Guest

Ya.. i originally posted that.. thanx for listining and updataing it. btw: the way i mentioned it: use ultimate trainer 3.5 to give youself "solid granite car" and it comes with a garage editor so you can spawn you fav cars for each person, and the garage editor has the BF, DT, FP, and EP. so you can spawn the best car in your garage and still have al the proof's neways ill go try it out your way

The Console has WAY more features than the ultimate trainer 3.5 . I just thought if they are going to download a trainer it should at least be a good one. (not that i am dissing the other one or anything)

check it out, it can do alot of neat stuff. Like change the color of any car you get into. To the color you selected. and it automatecly makes them BP DP FP EP.

Plus you can fly.

And many more......

You Mean the "Flight Assistance". Thats only for use with the Plane(Dodo).

If you want to fly with cars then i suggest you try the

"Set Z Speed to: (10%)" In the "Keyboard Shortcuts" Section.

To fly, And to Move (Speed up) use the "Increase Car Speed By: (0.5)"

Also in the "Keyboard Shortcuts".

Remember that you can set the speed you want to go.I just put down 0.5 because thats the basic fast speed.