IGN says MTA is better than True Crimes Multiplayer!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that IGN had its own download network (this is going back a long time).

I don't use IGN at all, but I'm damn sure now you'll get links to FilePlanet; Not IGN's "special" server.

;)

That's what happens when GameSpy takes over. They bring in the steam rollers and turn your domain into a parking lot...

:roll:

I'm pretty sure that IGN had its own download network (this is going back a long time).

I don't use IGN at all, but I'm damn sure now you'll get links to FilePlanet; Not IGN's "special" server.

;)

That's what happens when GameSpy takes over. They bring in the steam rollers and turn your domain into a parking lot...

:roll:

stop the overtaking programs :shock:

• 3 weeks later...
True Crumes: Streets Of L.A Sucked. The storyline was terrible, the graphics and effects were terrible, and there were too many glitches on the PC version. I hope that they said MTA was better. Lmao! :lol:

Yea, i played True Crime. It wasn't that good. I'm glad they said MTA was bettter than TC. It's hillarious that a small dev team that relies on mem addys to make an sp game multiplayer did a better job at multiplayer than a professional team :P

yes i know wot you mean i played the gamecube version of true crimes streets of LA and it sucked because the graphics were terrible i found loads of glitches such as falling through the map and getting a blank blue screen and bouncing on water ALSO AND THIS IS FUNNY women peds with a mans voice???? my verdict is the game was rushed and tried to matched GTA but failed miserably!

Yeah True crimes would be tight if more ppl would play online like there is only one server for four ppl it sucks! MTa RoCKs! 8)

There's a reason why not many people are playing it...

Unfortunately, the IGN one seemed to be the only review that mentioned MTA. I was disappointed not to find it mentioned in PC Zone, who only said a couple of sentences about multiplayer.