M60 to Strong / Accurate

This gun is pretty much the 'noob cannon' of MTA. I think something should be done about it in the next release because it's almost impossible to get away from! If your driving by in a car, you will be bailing out almost indefinately, then standing up and getting blasted.

Is there any way that you Dev's can edit the accuracy on this thing or is it not possible? Hate it when people mow you down with this thing and all they did was 'Spray and Pray'.

Thanks for the time!

-Eight :!:

Hehe, first time ever posting, Haven't even felt posting here :/

Well, yeah, it is lame...but, It takes the fun out of it if you take it out. Like in mexican wars...but, they should take it out of the mex's arsenal, and hide it somewhere...in a GOOD hiding place.

The M60 is anything but accurate...

If you can actually register a shot, it proves to be a very effective weapon, though. As for editing its power/accuracy, that would require modifying the game files, which I believe the MTA team doesn't want to do at this point.

You need powerful weapons like this, however, to compensate for MTA's lag and glitches. Weak weapons are already far too difficult to kill someone with.

zircon's right, the m60 is very innacurate due to desyncing , and you cant turn very fast while shooting it, making it less effective close range and useless right up close, cause the barrel is to long. for long range, it's tops though.

that all being said, does it still sound too powerful?

This gun is pretty much the 'noob cannon' of MTA. I think something should be done about it in the next release because it's almost impossible to get away from! If your driving by in a car, you will be bailing out almost indefinately, then standing up and getting blasted.

Is there any way that you Dev's can edit the accuracy on this thing or is it not possible? Hate it when people mow you down with this thing and all they did was 'Spray and Pray'.

Thanks for the time!

-Eight :!:

Do you use it ever? If you only use M60 and run across someone who knows what he is doing he can slip by it. It is a great gun but it hardly overpowers the game. If anything the spaz fits that description but that's far away and not perfect either. I suggest you learn how to zig zag better. Pm me if you want a demo

i know, there have been more complaints to take out the m60 and spaz weapons...idiots, i understand u never want to die, but u know ur enemy will take forever to kill too..........right?
:shock:

if anything...PUT THE MINIGUN IN!!!! :D

didn't you already do that?

Ooh... what a comeback :lol:

The minigun is just a big no-no, same with the big weapons like rocket launchers. They may be added in the future, once the aiming's been fixed - I mean, other games have weapons like that and it's just a matter of balancing the mix.