HELP

Guest oinkypig

Nick, how about this, dont say he can use mods on certain servers. MODS SHOULD NOT BE USED IN MTA FOR ANY PURPOSE AT ALL. I mean, ffs nick, an ex-cheater told him straight out not to cheat, i think you should know that as well.

I mean, ffs nick, an ex-cheater told him straight out not to cheat, i think you should know that as well.

He didn't actually mention cheating - he just said modding. But no, it's not best to mod MTA because it can cause all sorts of problems such as lagging other players. It is best to wait for them to be officially supported.

ive thought of this many times.....if u had a model that was differant that what the other user can see (for example) i saw a mod which turns a packet into a bulldozer....now....as the other user sees himself hitting the bulldozer, the other user isnt getting hit at all :lol: , so i dont think new models would work, textures i dont really have a problem with tho, but, modding without the MTA teams consent (i.e. they announce a version that u can use textures on) isnt kool