One thing that sucks about MTA...

Guest Geff Vercetti

I am very gracious for the gift of MTA. I mean I clocked up 320 hours on the PS2 and when I got the PC version I was over the moon. Its much better than any console and when I found out about MTA I almost came in my pants. I installed it and got it up and running and was stunned at its brilliance. Unlimited amounts of fun but there is one thing I hate...

The health system.

I mean some people take AGES to die, its ridiculous. I could plug someone in the head with an Ak47 for about 3 minutes and NOTHING! This needs to be improved its the only quip I have with the mod otherwise great work. So in the next release will we see a better health system?

I have a 50k DSL line. How can people cheat? External programs?

I'm willing to bet that about 75% of you're shots aren't actually hitting them, if they're even showing up.

It only takes a matter of seconds to die, assuming all the bullets hit.

Just play more, and get adjusted. It's not that the guns aren't doing damage; it's just that the lag is hindering the gameplay...

:x

Let me guess, your new to MTA arnet you?

In all your time playing you found only one thing that sucks? WOW :shock::shock:

Then the mta team has made a secret update that none of us noticed.

I didnt know there was a Ak-47 in mta :shock:

About the shooting part there is a "weak"spot on the players thats what you have to look for, just shoot soem bullets on and around them to the left,right,ove,and under them till u see their health drop and you knwo you have found it, there is a thread that talks about it , search for it. If your shooting at someone that isnt moving they might be crashed or paused think about that too.Remember there is lag and bugs and all sort of things you have to think of, MTA isnt like other multiplayer games.

In other words play for a while before you come say there are problems with the game and try to learn to live with some of them till a new version comes along and ight have fixed it.

[edit]WTF this doing in the suggestion forums? you arent suggesting anythign your complaining about problems

:arrow: MOVED [/edit]

Ohh ye . unless he means that .. Ye i think everyone's upload is slower than download :?

That's confusing.

For example, Peer2Peer programs have UPLOADING and DOWNLOADING at the same time!

Your download is someone else's upload, and if you're downloads go faster but his uploads go slower... then...

:shock::shock::shock:

My head hurts.

:evil:

well . say my upload is 100kbps . then i guess ur only going to get to download 100kbps ... thats why p2p dosent go SOO fast on large files . And i think thats why the made it so u can download from many people at once ... Or maybe im just wrong bout the whole thing ... :lol:

well . say my upload is 100kbps . then i guess ur only going to get to download 100kbps ... thats why p2p dosent go SOO fast on large files . And i think thats why the made it so u can download from many people at once ... Or maybe im just wrong bout the whole thing ... :lol:

Uploading takes more juice too.

Whenever someone on my connection is uploading, the internet creeps along (I ping about 250 when someone is uploading.. :x )

Sometimes it's a weapon problem:

You are shooting with the M60 and the other guys sees that you uses firsts and kicks. (And that will not hurt him because ur far away)

Try to scroll tru weapons if you hit a person or move to a other place to hit him. It helps

In all your time playing you found only one thing that sucks? WOW :shock::shock:

I didnt know there was a Ak-47 in mta :shock:

About the shooting part there is a "weak"spot on the players thats what you have to look for, just shoot soem bullets on and around them to the left,right,ove,and under them till u see their health drop and you knwo you have found it, there is a thread that talks about it , search for it. If your shooting at someone that isnt moving they might be crashed or paused think about that too.Remember there is lag and bugs and all sort of things you have to think of, MTA isnt like other multiplayer games.

In other words play for a while before you come say there are problems with the game and try to learn to live with some of them till a new version comes along and ight have fixed it.

[edit]WTF this doing in the suggestion forums? you arent suggesting anythign your complaining about problems

:arrow: MOVED [/edit]

Quite the sarcastic bunny aren't we?

Anyway thanks for the help. :?

err i dont see any sarcasm in xenexs post :roll:

Not even:

In all your time playing you found only one thing that sucks? WOW

• 3 weeks later...