MTA 0.4 Smoothness. (23/05/2004 @ 00:42 CET) by IJs

RISO

Just out of curiosity, did you find a way to add in any new vehicles?

(I know many people said it's not possible... I don't think the game needs any new cars, but I was wondering you found a way.)

The problem is not so much that there aren't enough cars, but more that the cars get put in the wrong place. If I'm in a fight with someone and there's a good chance that I'll lose, I blow up my vehicle so that it'll spawn back at the spawn point, otherwise it takes me ages to find one. I reckon vehicles should automatically be destroyed (and hence respawn) if they're abandoned for a certain amount of time.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beats the "Im a noob and I suck so I will cheat" case.. just my opinion thou..

Postal.. People who grab the spaz are usually not good with it so it's not so bad. Powerful weapons seem to make ppl overconfident and easier to kill you just have to find the way to get close. I want powerful weapons around.. and putting it on that boat is almost like having it outta the game. Imagine if racers spawned with it :?::shock:

I think MrBump said somewhere that the Spas 12 will be taken out of 0.4. Correct me if I'm wrong...

I don't remember him saying that. The only things I know for certain are that the Racer is gone and that 0.4 supports both GTA 3 and VC.

NO wot i mean is that cheaters spawn with it with its not in the game they cant use it with out ppl knowing they cheat

What exactly are you talking about ...

:?

EDIT:

OH! The spas.

Well, even if they removed it from the game, people could still spawn with it.

This may be way out in left field, but I guess they would have to "unsync" the Spas so that it wouldn't work... As far as I know, people can still spawn with a Minigun or Rocket Launcher and it works fine.

:x

NO wot i mean is that cheaters spawn with it with its not in the game they cant use it with out ppl knowing they cheat

What exactly are you talking about ...

:?

EDIT:

OH! The spas.

Well, even if they removed it from the game, people could still spawn with it.

This may be way out in left field, but I guess they would have to "unsync" the Spas so that it wouldn't work... As far as I know, people can still spawn with a Minigun or Rocket Launcher and it works fine.

:x

nope, if u spawn with the rocket launcher or minigun, or any other illegal weapon, kicked:trainer usage