B000001XSC.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The Scientist - Dance Of The Vampires

You may rember The Scientist from KJah in GTA3, Best Dub since King Tubby

B00000649T.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Cornelius - Star Fruits Surf Rider

A little dark j-pop never hurt

B000083MCQ.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Guitar Wolf - Nagasaki Jet

You have to see Wild Zero starring Guitar Wolf, the best Zombie/Rocker/UFO movie I have ever seen!

i like your style, except ive had the new d12 cd since long before it was even out so i barely listen to it much, its all about the new mixtapes baby, yeah!

check out DJ Green Lantern and DJ Whoo Kid, maybe even throw in some Kay Slay and DJ Vlad.

EDIT: Eminem - I'm Back. ( i know, i know, but its what im currently listening to)

I like Eminem but D12... hmmm, I saw them once on Kerrang and ran away with my fists in my ears... I prefer heavy rock, Classic Rock and anything Rock like (Boulders are good)

I hate "Nu Metal"... and everything else. Sum stuff that comes out that butthole of music is good... usually rap stuff, Outkast is good, so is Eminem, but other stuff... I'd rather castrate myself with sum rusty wire than listen to it.

Right now im listening to: Mushroomhead- Along the Way

Then its: Thunder- Castles in the Sand

My favorite group has to be "Guy." I've been lisetning to their cd recently. Lately I've also been listening to alot of bhangra, (Panjabi MC, Punjabi Hit Squad, Sahotas) rap/hiphop, (older Busta Rhymes, Deltron 3030, Madvillain, also gettin back into the Beastie Boys :wink: ) dancehall, (Sean Paul, Beenie Man, Elephant Man, Scare Dem Crew, old school Shaggy) techno, (Rob Dougan, Daft Punk, Alex Gopher, Demon, Ethienne De Crecy, Thievery Corporation) and a lil rock here and there. (Thumb, Ozomatli, Less Than Jake's "We're all dudes") Also in terms in rock, I'll dig anything from the 70s and maybe some stuff from the 80s. Can't beat Led Zepplin, Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, and old school Black Sabbath. Oh yea, and everyone loves jazz so yea, I can add that.

Blink 182 - miss you

Hello there the angel from my nightmare

The shadow in the background of the morgue

The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley

We can live like Jack and Sally if we want

Where you can always find me

And we'll have Halloween on Christmas

And in the night we'll wish this never ends

We'll wish this never ends

my fav vs. from teh song^^^

its basically blink 182, offspring, cannibus, del tha funkee homosapien, The vines, and lynard skynard for me, a pretty odd variety, but those are the artist i listen to the most, rock on niggas