A funny slow-motion one

Now I don't know if anyone else has run up with this but I thought it would be nice to know about it.

This bug happens when two players jump in to the air and GTA 3 starts the cinematic slow-motion, as you all know. The problem is that when the first player's GTA 3 starts the slow-motion the other sees the jumping player in slow-motion but everything else in real-time.

If you have seen the film Scary movie 2 then you should already be comfortable with this time-problem x)

This bug proved to be a very funny one for me and my friend when we had a lan party - I jumped to the air and he drove under me when I was still in the air x)

As for fixing this problem, I suggest getting rid of the slow-motion for it is impossible to use in multiplayer games unless all the other player's games slow down too (which would be quite frustating, imagine a big game where numerous players go jumping, or imagine the "new speed game mode" xD)

All unique stunts are disabled in 0.3. The ramps are still there, ofcourse, but you wil not receive any money, nor will the camera change. A small note on 0.2: If someone presses 'Esc', that player will stay completely still, even hanging in mid-air. Actually, that's how I took my first screenshot of the guy shooting the Dodo on our screenshot page, -kinda hard to fly the dodo, and shoot at it at the same time with only two hands- =P